Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~ 2 Free Dragons :)
1 2
@Locketry @Jacceh - I got both your notifications at the same time. Hm.
@Locketry @Jacceh - I got both your notifications at the same time. Hm.
vWzc3aN.png
@Authorshadow if Locketry wants to give her a good home then they can have her c:
@Authorshadow if Locketry wants to give her a good home then they can have her c:
@Locketry Are you going to give her a permanent home? :) @Jacceh If you'd like, you can have this WC if you are wanting one for exalting purposes. She was the next I was going to give away to someone c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5575286] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/55753/5575286_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Locketry Are you going to give her a permanent home? :)

@Jacceh If you'd like, you can have this WC if you are wanting one for exalting purposes. She was the next I was going to give away to someone c:

5575286_350.png
vWzc3aN.png
@Authorshadow that would be great, thanks so much! :D
@Authorshadow that would be great, thanks so much! :D
@Jacceh Sent her over. Enjoy :)
@Jacceh Sent her over. Enjoy :)
vWzc3aN.png
@AuthorShadow To be honest, I was planning on breeding her immediately and then seeing how much room I have left in my lair after the eggs hatch. I can't promise to keep her forever, but she'd be with me for a while and then I'd probably sell her instead of exalting. I assumed it would be okay, since you said so on the first page? Let me know if not. :)
@AuthorShadow To be honest, I was planning on breeding her immediately and then seeing how much room I have left in my lair after the eggs hatch. I can't promise to keep her forever, but she'd be with me for a while and then I'd probably sell her instead of exalting. I assumed it would be okay, since you said so on the first page? Let me know if not. :)
@Locketry - Perfectly fine by me. Go ahead and take her, and enjoy c:
@Locketry - Perfectly fine by me. Go ahead and take her, and enjoy c:
vWzc3aN.png
@AuthorShadow Thank you!
@AuthorShadow Thank you!
1 2