Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~*The Smooshery*~ CryShimBelly Coatls!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@GoldAnnaple, @Inkgoreng @Zyanith, @ElementPaws, @Twotone Just one gorgeous girl from "Flying Through Babylon"s clutch. Storm/Storm/Thistle, 100K [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11037314] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/110374/11037314_350.png[/img] [/url] Adult Preview: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=19&wing=19&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=3&secg=2&tert=14&elem=10&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png[/img]
@GoldAnnaple, @Inkgoreng @Zyanith, @ElementPaws, @Twotone

Just one gorgeous girl from "Flying Through Babylon"s clutch. Storm/Storm/Thistle, 100K

11037314_350.png

Adult Preview:
dragonpic2.php?body=19&wing=19&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=3&secg=2&tert=14&elem=10&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
Sorry for the day-late ping, but I was out of the house all day yesterday and I was only able to hatch the nests, not post about them haha. ANYWAY:
@GoldAnnaple, @AileyQuinne, @Zyanith, @ElementPaws, @Twotone

Four gorgeous Noc babies and 2 Nature Imps are for sale! I've also added adult previews to all hatchlings since I think that the baby form doesn't truly do a lot of them justice! You can see all the dragons and their prices on the first page.

Also, any adult Randos will start being leveled and then exalted today, but they are still in the AH if you want to grab them at the last minute feel free!
Sorry for the day-late ping, but I was out of the house all day yesterday and I was only able to hatch the nests, not post about them haha. ANYWAY:
@GoldAnnaple, @AileyQuinne, @Zyanith, @ElementPaws, @Twotone

Four gorgeous Noc babies and 2 Nature Imps are for sale! I've also added adult previews to all hatchlings since I think that the baby form doesn't truly do a lot of them justice! You can see all the dragons and their prices on the first page.

Also, any adult Randos will start being leveled and then exalted today, but they are still in the AH if you want to grab them at the last minute feel free!
Still tons of gorgeous Noc babies to be had!
Still tons of gorgeous Noc babies to be had!
@Zyanith, @ElementPaws, @Twotone

3 New Skydancer hatchies added today! All listed for their CR prices on the first page.
@Zyanith, @ElementPaws, @Twotone

3 New Skydancer hatchies added today! All listed for their CR prices on the first page.
@Zyanith, @ElementPaws, @Twotone, @Talentless

Another wacky hatch from "Opposites Attract"! Both male, and listed on the first page!
@Zyanith, @ElementPaws, @Twotone, @Talentless

Another wacky hatch from "Opposites Attract"! Both male, and listed on the first page!
@Malatise
can i be on your general pinglist?
(btw nice box)
@Malatise
can i be on your general pinglist?
(btw nice box)
MRMeAKr.png
@cloudrunner135 Sure thing!

There was a bit of a lag in breeding with the pairs, but things should pick up in the next week! :)
@cloudrunner135 Sure thing!

There was a bit of a lag in breeding with the pairs, but things should pick up in the next week! :)
@Zyanith, @ElementPaws, @Twotone, @Cloudrunner135, @GoldAnnaple, @Inkgoreng

Flying Through Babylon had a nest of 2 eggs hatch today! Two females, both listed on the first page.

We also have some random Skydancers and XXY Ice Nocs if you're interested.

:)
@Zyanith, @ElementPaws, @Twotone, @Cloudrunner135, @GoldAnnaple, @Inkgoreng

Flying Through Babylon had a nest of 2 eggs hatch today! Two females, both listed on the first page.

We also have some random Skydancers and XXY Ice Nocs if you're interested.

:)
@Zyanith, @ElementPaws, @Twotone, @Cloudrunner135

Artistic License hatched their nest today! 3 gorgeous Crystal Coatls all listed on the first page.

Also, there has been a price drop for the Okapi Nocs and the Skydancer Randos!

I can also haggle if you see something you like ;)
@Zyanith, @ElementPaws, @Twotone, @Cloudrunner135

Artistic License hatched their nest today! 3 gorgeous Crystal Coatls all listed on the first page.

Also, there has been a price drop for the Okapi Nocs and the Skydancer Randos!

I can also haggle if you see something you like ;)
@Malatise what does it take to join a hatchery?
@Malatise what does it take to join a hatchery?
"What do you mean I'm not allowed to keep the wild gryphon as a pet?!"
1 2 3 4 5 6