Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Spirited Away Haku Imperials!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@dragonlord108 I've put you on the list. ^^ Thanks for your interest~
@dragonlord108 I've put you on the list. ^^ Thanks for your interest~
lZB1YEe.png
@Tortallan Can I reserve an aqua dude?
@Tortallan Can I reserve an aqua dude?
@OnionOwl Yep! I put you on the list. ^^
@OnionOwl Yep! I put you on the list. ^^
lZB1YEe.png
Please let me know when you have more Jade male reserves. Thanks!
Please let me know when you have more Jade male reserves. Thanks!
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.pngF0xHRgQ.giftumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
@Konakuer Sure thing! ^^ Thanks for your interest~
@Konakuer Sure thing! ^^ Thanks for your interest~
lZB1YEe.png
May I be pinged for aqua winged, male and/or female?
May I be pinged for aqua winged, male and/or female?
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif
@biohazardBroski Absolutely! I've added you to the ping list, thank you for your interest~
@biohazardBroski Absolutely! I've added you to the ping list, thank you for your interest~
lZB1YEe.png
@Tortallan can you put me on the pinglist for aqua? also, great job on breeding haku dragons; they're gorgeous!
@Tortallan can you put me on the pinglist for aqua? also, great job on breeding haku dragons; they're gorgeous!
moonstone1.png
@Elision I put you on the list! And thanks; I've been breeding and buying various Haku imps for over a year now, hahaha, and I know PokeRobin's been working on getting the perfect Haku for quite a while too. ^^
@Elision I put you on the list! And thanks; I've been breeding and buying various Haku imps for over a year now, hahaha, and I know PokeRobin's been working on getting the perfect Haku for quite a while too. ^^
lZB1YEe.png
May I be added to the ping list for aqua babies? I won't be able to afford them for a while but I will definitely save up! I want a Haku dragon -
May I be added to the ping list for aqua babies? I won't be able to afford them for a while but I will definitely save up! I want a Haku dragon -
tumblr_ocqzza1A201u38gd0o8_r1_100.gif
LadyDragonKnight
My Art Shop!
tumblr_ocs2qprSDo1u38gd0o3_100.gif XdKddgH.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28