Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fauna'sForest: [ ON HIATUS ]
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 203 204
@LittlestCondor
Thanks so much! I've added your banner to my affiliates list too.
I'll definitely be checking back in future to see your hatchlings ;u;
@LittlestCondor
Thanks so much! I've added your banner to my affiliates list too.
I'll definitely be checking back in future to see your hatchlings ;u;
@LittlestCondor awesome! thank you so much, we'll add you to our page, too :D
@LittlestCondor awesome! thank you so much, we'll add you to our page, too :D
Fdltd28.pngh4FNz7h.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1906023][img]http://i.imgur.com/87TdDD7.jpg[/img][/center]
87TdDD7.jpg
Fdltd28.pngh4FNz7h.png
@LittlestCondor

Is Nature Rep #4 still available. And can I also be added to the cherry blossom pinglist? For a female imperial? :)
@LittlestCondor

Is Nature Rep #4 still available. And can I also be added to the cherry blossom pinglist? For a female imperial? :)
24xdtag_th.jpg
Quit staring! I will do better next time!
@CorporalLevi Hey there! Yes, that #4 Nature Rep is still around. I liked his lore a lot so I kept him longer than his other sibling. Feel free to send over a CR offer for him while I go add you to the Cherry Blossom list now. Thanks for stopping by! :)
@CorporalLevi Hey there! Yes, that #4 Nature Rep is still around. I liked his lore a lot so I kept him longer than his other sibling. Feel free to send over a CR offer for him while I go add you to the Cherry Blossom list now. Thanks for stopping by! :)
ntQkWG3.gif LittlestCondor #55880
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@LittlestCondor

I can see why, his lore is adorable! :3 I will send a CR for his as quickly as I can. ^-^ And thank you for adding me to the list! :D
@LittlestCondor

I can see why, his lore is adorable! :3 I will send a CR for his as quickly as I can. ^-^ And thank you for adding me to the list! :D
24xdtag_th.jpg
Quit staring! I will do better next time!
[size=7][b]Not Free to Newbies Yet[/b][/size] [color=green][b]Specific Ping List:[/b][/color] @claytondog / @Wonderlast / Irabell (skydancer only) [color=red][b]All Nests Ping List:[/b][/color] @StormHawke / @PartyPenguin27 / @bucketsAhoy / Whitetailmoon / @IraBell / @ladytauriel / @Kairo / @jibori / @Venneris / @LadyRenee Okay everyone, there's a few new things happening here tonight. We have the first nest of the brand new Poisonous Plants pair and 2/3 has a Tertiary gene. All are lovely males and ready for new homes. Hopefully I can get a gene scroll for the mother soon to give her something fun, perhaps Spines or Crackle. Second, there's a new type of lore available in the hatchery, called Key Words Lore. This is a very simple style where I provide four key words about the dragon's personality, plus three item images that match in some way. I decided to test it now because the parents of this pair don't yet have finished lore of their own. This new type is cheaper (2k instead of 5k) than the regular style of two paragraphs and two images since it's easier and quicker to write/code. I've added a small horizontal banner too, not created by myself but not original work by anyone either. Let me know what you think about this new style, if you want to see more, or if you prefer the other type better. You can always request to change the lore or remove it entirely. Thanks! [quote][columns][size=5][b]Poison Plant #1[/b][/size] Male Avocado / [b]Sanguine[/b] / [b]Vermilion[/b] Piebald / Current / [b]Smoke[/b] [b]2 new colors 15% chance of Tert gene[/b] [u]Starting Price:[/u] Price includes added 2k lore fee. Ask to have lore removed. [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25039377] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/250394/25039377_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] Key Words Lore: "Quiet / Cunning / Sharp-tongued / Strategist"[/quote] [quote][columns][size=5][b]Poison Plant #2[/b][/size] Male Avocado / Blood / Rust Piebald / [b]Hex [/b]/ Basic [b]25% chance of Secondary gene[/b] [u]Starting Price:[/u] Price includes added 2k lore fee. Ask to have lore removed. [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25039378] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/250394/25039378_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] Key Words Lore: "Sneaky / Egotistic / Potion Maker / Distant"[/quote] [quote][columns][size=5][b]Poison Plant #3[/b][/size] Male Avocado / [b]Sanguine[/b] / [i]Sanguine[/i] Piebald / Current / [b]Smoke[/b] [b]2 new colors XYY 15% chance of Tert gene[/b] [u]Starting Price:[/u] Price includes added 2k lore fee. Ask to have lore removed. [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25039379] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/250394/25039379_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] Key Words Lore: Druid / Cruel Sense of Humor / Extrovert / Optimistic[/quote]
Not Free to Newbies Yet

Specific Ping List: @claytondog / @Wonderlast / Irabell (skydancer only)

All Nests Ping List: @StormHawke / @PartyPenguin27 / @bucketsAhoy / Whitetailmoon / @IraBell / @ladytauriel / @Kairo / @jibori / @Venneris / @LadyRenee

Okay everyone, there's a few new things happening here tonight. We have the first nest of the brand new Poisonous Plants pair and 2/3 has a Tertiary gene. All are lovely males and ready for new homes. Hopefully I can get a gene scroll for the mother soon to give her something fun, perhaps Spines or Crackle.

Second, there's a new type of lore available in the hatchery, called Key Words Lore. This is a very simple style where I provide four key words about the dragon's personality, plus three item images that match in some way. I decided to test it now because the parents of this pair don't yet have finished lore of their own.

This new type is cheaper (2k instead of 5k) than the regular style of two paragraphs and two images since it's easier and quicker to write/code. I've added a small horizontal banner too, not created by myself but not original work by anyone either.

Let me know what you think about this new style, if you want to see more, or if you prefer the other type better. You can always request to change the lore or remove it entirely. Thanks!

Quote:
Poison Plant #1
Male
Avocado / Sanguine / Vermilion
Piebald / Current / Smoke
2 new colors
15% chance of Tert gene

Starting Price:
Price includes added 2k lore fee.
Ask to have lore removed.

25039377_350.png

Key Words Lore: "Quiet / Cunning / Sharp-tongued / Strategist"

Quote:
Poison Plant #2
Male
Avocado / Blood / Rust
Piebald / Hex / Basic
25% chance of Secondary gene
Starting Price:

25039378_350.png

Key Words Lore: "Sneaky / Egotistic / Potion Maker / Distant"

Quote:
Poison Plant #3
Male
Avocado / Sanguine / Sanguine
Piebald / Current / Smoke
2 new colors
XYY
15% chance of Tert gene

Starting Price:

25039379_350.png

Key Words Lore: Druid / Cruel Sense of Humor / Extrovert / Optimistic
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
@LittlestCondor
Ugh These are so nice but I have no lair space...

I forgot to ask you, but can you remove me from the Imp Trees and Mossy Relics ping lists? I think I already have one of each.

Honestly when these guys hatch another nest I'm buying one.
@LittlestCondor
Ugh These are so nice but I have no lair space...

I forgot to ask you, but can you remove me from the Imp Trees and Mossy Relics ping lists? I think I already have one of each.

Honestly when these guys hatch another nest I'm buying one.
1WhYQHt.png
@Wonderlast Sure, I'll take you off those lists now, thanks for letting me know.

Is there any certain Tertiary gene you'd like to see added to the pair? I'm working up the treasure to buy a scroll but am not sure which I want yet, so some suggestions are welcome. :)

Hopefully by the nest time they hatch a nest, the parents will have finished lore!
@Wonderlast Sure, I'll take you off those lists now, thanks for letting me know.

Is there any certain Tertiary gene you'd like to see added to the pair? I'm working up the treasure to buy a scroll but am not sure which I want yet, so some suggestions are welcome. :)

Hopefully by the nest time they hatch a nest, the parents will have finished lore!
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
@LittlestCondor [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=37&bodygene=11&breed=13&element=1&gender=1&tert=63&tertgene=6&winggene=14&wings=59&auth=aa2fc192ffb89ecf32071749f1f49906ecabf88c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Crackle gives a nice poisonous feel... The other terts look weird in my opinion, but I really, really like crackle, so there's a lot of bias here.
@LittlestCondor
dragon?age=1&body=37&bodygene=11&breed=13&element=1&gender=1&tert=63&tertgene=6&winggene=14&wings=59&auth=aa2fc192ffb89ecf32071749f1f49906ecabf88c&dummyext=prev.png
Crackle gives a nice poisonous feel... The other terts look weird in my opinion, but I really, really like crackle, so there's a lot of bias here.
1WhYQHt.png
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 203 204