Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | { SNH } – pretty pastels!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 119 120
@Serpede shouldn't be too long. if worst comes to worst I'll exalt something in the next day or two :)
@Serpede shouldn't be too long. if worst comes to worst I'll exalt something in the next day or two :)
uHUuVFD.png
@pumpkinskull
Alright, sounds good. c:
@pumpkinskull
Alright, sounds good. c:
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
@Serpede Hi! We're affiliated, and I was checking all the hatcheries I'm affiliated to, and I just NEED to have underwater Diamond! Omg he's gorgeous! But would you maybe be willing to haggle on him a little? I'm super low on money right now (The free hatchey isn't really making money XD) What would you be willing to sell him for? I don't want to be rude by making you offers already :)
@Serpede Hi! We're affiliated, and I was checking all the hatcheries I'm affiliated to, and I just NEED to have underwater Diamond! Omg he's gorgeous! But would you maybe be willing to haggle on him a little? I'm super low on money right now (The free hatchey isn't really making money XD) What would you be willing to sell him for? I don't want to be rude by making you offers already :)
@Serpede Hey! I was just wondering if you wanted to be affiliates? :)
@Serpede Hey! I was just wondering if you wanted to be affiliates? :)
@Alicenn
Haha, he is indeed pretty. ^-^ I'm rather proud of the pair.

I'd definitely be more than willing to haggle on the price! As for how low I'd be willing to go, I'm not quite sure about that. o~o I'm still rather fuzzy on derg values, sorry. D:

@mauricio
Sure! I added you. c:
@Alicenn
Haha, he is indeed pretty. ^-^ I'm rather proud of the pair.

I'd definitely be more than willing to haggle on the price! As for how low I'd be willing to go, I'm not quite sure about that. o~o I'm still rather fuzzy on derg values, sorry. D:

@mauricio
Sure! I added you. c:
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
@Serpede is 22k too low? I really don't have much to spare...
@Serpede is 22k too low? I really don't have much to spare...
@Serpede maybe we can trade? I have a crystal in the back of my lair, the storm wildclaw. And I also hatched another nest today. Any of the unnamed ones are up for trading, except the purple crystal lady. Holding her for someone :)
@Serpede maybe we can trade? I have a crystal in the back of my lair, the storm wildclaw. And I also hatched another nest today. Any of the unnamed ones are up for trading, except the purple crystal lady. Holding her for someone :)
@Alicenn
I'd be seeking more than 22k, sorry. :c

Also, that WC is gorgeous, but I have 3 nests hatching tomorrow and I simply don't have enough space. ;w; Sorry!

@pumpkinskull
Accepted, thank you!
@Alicenn
I'd be seeking more than 22k, sorry. :c

Also, that WC is gorgeous, but I have 3 nests hatching tomorrow and I simply don't have enough space. ;w; Sorry!

@pumpkinskull
Accepted, thank you!
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
@Serpedeoh, sorry! How about 30k then? I just really love him :)
@Serpedeoh, sorry! How about 30k then? I just really love him :)
@Alicenn
Sure. ^-^ Sent!
@Alicenn
Sure. ^-^ Sent!
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 119 120