Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [snapshot] (Closed, but pm about pairs?)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@plusle

Okay! PM me the egg then please, and I'll set up a CR~ And if you ever grab another dragon from here, I'll take 20k off for you- just remind me if I forget. [x

Happy New Year!
@plusle

Okay! PM me the egg then please, and I'll set up a CR~ And if you ever grab another dragon from here, I'll take 20k off for you- just remind me if I forget. [x

Happy New Year!
tumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro1_250.pngtumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro2_400.png
tumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro3_250.pngtumblr_nhznn1UPVx1r3ukbro4_400.png
@kascaboota i sent the egg!! let me know i f you hatch it, i'd love to see the hatchling if its cute enough i might just have to buy it
@kascaboota i sent the egg!! let me know i f you hatch it, i'd love to see the hatchling if its cute enough i might just have to buy it
@plusle

Thank you, sent the CR! :> I'm debating whether I want to hatch or sell... cause everyone loves hatching and it's New Years but I have a feeling I'll have bad luck with colors. xb

I'm probably gonna go for it anyways tbh
@plusle

Thank you, sent the CR! :> I'm debating whether I want to hatch or sell... cause everyone loves hatching and it's New Years but I have a feeling I'll have bad luck with colors. xb

I'm probably gonna go for it anyways tbh
@kascaboota i had the same problem ahh...i kind of wish i had kept a nocturne egg for today x-x i hatched all the ones i had on my birthday. well good luck!! i hope it turns out cute o uo
@kascaboota i had the same problem ahh...i kind of wish i had kept a nocturne egg for today x-x i hatched all the ones i had on my birthday. well good luck!! i hope it turns out cute o uo
@kascaboota

please put me on the pinglist for a Snapper from your Statue Garden pair
@kascaboota

please put me on the pinglist for a Snapper from your Statue Garden pair
SNAPPER-ttj2.gifSNAPPER-ttj1.gif
@tothejackals

Got you down~ Also, your signature is adorable! Did you have it commissioned, or did you make it yourself? :>
@tothejackals

Got you down~ Also, your signature is adorable! Did you have it commissioned, or did you make it yourself? :>
@kascaboota

thank you! part of my message got cut off but the parents are supercute btw

as for my signature they're Boogie Babies by Dembiscuits~
@kascaboota

thank you! part of my message got cut off but the parents are supercute btw

as for my signature they're Boogie Babies by Dembiscuits~
SNAPPER-ttj2.gifSNAPPER-ttj1.gif
@tothejackals

Thanks! They were the pair that pushed me to open the hatchery, actually. ;u;

And ahh, I hope they come online again! Such cute adoptables. Thanks for the link~
@tothejackals

Thanks! They were the pair that pushed me to open the hatchery, actually. ;u;

And ahh, I hope they come online again! Such cute adoptables. Thanks for the link~
@kascaboota hey, you still doin the 25% off thing? c: I'd love to get this dude: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7473348] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74734/7473348_350.png[/img] [/url] and i'm eyeing that other imp with the circuit that your friend is holding HMMMMM......i'm a sucker for imps lord help me
@kascaboota

hey, you still doin the 25% off thing? c: I'd love to get this dude:

7473348_350.png

and i'm eyeing that other imp with the circuit that your friend is holding HMMMMM......i'm a sucker for imps lord help me
@sylveonne

I sure am! He's 18,750 with the discount, want me to send the CR? :> And if you decide you want the other imp too, he'd be 45k~

I feel your pain on the imp weakness though, I didn't notice I had started accumulating them (along with coatls) until my seafood started disappearing faster than insects. xD
@sylveonne

I sure am! He's 18,750 with the discount, want me to send the CR? :> And if you decide you want the other imp too, he'd be 45k~

I feel your pain on the imp weakness though, I didn't notice I had started accumulating them (along with coatls) until my seafood started disappearing faster than insects. xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30