Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | |*| Thrilling Heroics Hatchery |*|
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
Affiliate Bump!
Affiliate Bump!
qOYhgZ9.png
^
^
Animated-Banner_zpscwyg1sj0.gif

+3 FR Time
Please ping me to get my attention!
@spockings
Just a friendly hello to say that you have inspired me to rewatch Firefly... For the fifty-billionth time. :D
@spockings
Just a friendly hello to say that you have inspired me to rewatch Firefly... For the fifty-billionth time. :D
BxKG0Wm.pngCWeAHQD.png0JXAHR0.png
@MizuKuma
Yesssssssss! Success!
@MizuKuma
Yesssssssss! Success!

+3 FR Time
@spockings

I'd like to be on a pinglist for Wash please c:
@spockings

I'd like to be on a pinglist for Wash please c:
Art Shop
Adopts

Brew
Dom Shop
giphy.giftumblr_nshkr3XLBb1uauq0zo1_400.png
@Kurokosworth
Certainly! :) Thanks for dropping by!
@Kurokosworth
Certainly! :) Thanks for dropping by!

+3 FR Time
To the Black: @Avoria, @Laxdrake4
Mr. Universe: @GhostQueen13, Laxdrake4, @Stormhawke, @Kaidachan
Wash: @Shadowind, @AnaliAmber, @Chippish, @Scope, @Geekhyena, @ChibiHearts249, Kaidachan, @Kurokosworth
General: @brilliantsky, @Tedium, @Esgelrothion, @Kika988, @monsterownage, @atinyspacemarine, @Eowyn, @GoldAnnaple, @Zyanith, AnaliAmber, @doctorlecter, @StarKid, @Kikay, @koreofmyth, Scope, @tinyforests, @PoetryInMotion, @ArouraBorialice, Avoria, @Ravenspinner, @Lokem, @nestingwren, @skazka, ChibiHearts249

The votes have been tallied, and after some arbitrary tie-breaking, I'm happy to announce that To the Black, Mr. Universe, and Wash are all now breeding! There will be nine babies total, and they should be ready to hatch on August 4th.

If you are not currently on a pair's specific pinglist and would like to be, this is a good time to let me know! Pair-specific pinglists receive priority on hatchlings.
To the Black: @Avoria, @Laxdrake4
Mr. Universe: @GhostQueen13, Laxdrake4, @Stormhawke, @Kaidachan
Wash: @Shadowind, @AnaliAmber, @Chippish, @Scope, @Geekhyena, @ChibiHearts249, Kaidachan, @Kurokosworth
General: @brilliantsky, @Tedium, @Esgelrothion, @Kika988, @monsterownage, @atinyspacemarine, @Eowyn, @GoldAnnaple, @Zyanith, AnaliAmber, @doctorlecter, @StarKid, @Kikay, @koreofmyth, Scope, @tinyforests, @PoetryInMotion, @ArouraBorialice, Avoria, @Ravenspinner, @Lokem, @nestingwren, @skazka, ChibiHearts249

The votes have been tallied, and after some arbitrary tie-breaking, I'm happy to announce that To the Black, Mr. Universe, and Wash are all now breeding! There will be nine babies total, and they should be ready to hatch on August 4th.

If you are not currently on a pair's specific pinglist and would like to be, this is a good time to let me know! Pair-specific pinglists receive priority on hatchlings.

+3 FR Time
Affie Bump!!
Affie Bump!!
FileB_zpsjcqgmbiz.png
@spockings

On top of a "Brown Coats" pairing, you should make a "Two by two, with hands of blue" pairing... They should be black shades with white wings (or vice versa) with blue-shades okapi. o-o I would buy those so fast.
@spockings

On top of a "Brown Coats" pairing, you should make a "Two by two, with hands of blue" pairing... They should be black shades with white wings (or vice versa) with blue-shades okapi. o-o I would buy those so fast.
BxKG0Wm.pngCWeAHQD.png0JXAHR0.png
@MizuKuma
Way ahead of you on that one!! I've been planning it for ages. I'm just having trouble finding the dragons for it.
@MizuKuma
Way ahead of you on that one!! I've been planning it for ages. I'm just having trouble finding the dragons for it.

+3 FR Time
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97