Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lovely Black with Blue eyes Noc
This dragon is exactly what I have wanted.

Tell me what you want, I'll give it to you
This dragon is exactly what I have wanted.

Tell me what you want, I'll give it to you
-Kyle
@salalu

What Porcelain said. I would IN A HEARTBEAT throw down 5,000g (= 2,250,000t @ 1:450 ratio) on that beauty. I suggest you auction her.

Edit: That would easily get you the scrolls you want. But I've no doubts she could go A LOT higher than that.
@salalu

What Porcelain said. I would IN A HEARTBEAT throw down 5,000g (= 2,250,000t @ 1:450 ratio) on that beauty. I suggest you auction her.

Edit: That would easily get you the scrolls you want. But I've no doubts she could go A LOT higher than that.
Y5sHixQ.pngJMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
@pyroclastic @faunus @safe @porcelain thank you guys so much for your thought and input. I wasn't sure how much she was worth but I think I'll either keep her or set up another thread where I can sell her properly for a higher price.
@pyroclastic @faunus @safe @porcelain thank you guys so much for your thought and input. I wasn't sure how much she was worth but I think I'll either keep her or set up another thread where I can sell her properly for a higher price.
@salalu o____o Im working on getting a noc scroll, for MinYoung (her and MinHo on the first page of my lair are a mated pair) ad I can get Iri/facet for her relatively easily, would you be interested in one of their babies? they have potential for Ice/Rose-Magenta/White-Magenta babies.

Woops ^^ Looks like Im late to the party.
@salalu o____o Im working on getting a noc scroll, for MinYoung (her and MinHo on the first page of my lair are a mated pair) ad I can get Iri/facet for her relatively easily, would you be interested in one of their babies? they have potential for Ice/Rose-Magenta/White-Magenta babies.

Woops ^^ Looks like Im late to the party.
MEMmqKh.gif[url=][img][/img][/url]
@salalu
If you're going to part with her, you definitely want to auction her! She is worth... idk know what she'd eventually go for, but I hope you're ready to be rich. XD I'd suggest no autobuy and a snipe guard.
@salalu
If you're going to part with her, you definitely want to auction her! She is worth... idk know what she'd eventually go for, but I hope you're ready to be rich. XD I'd suggest no autobuy and a snipe guard.
why couldn't she be a male!
why couldn't she be a male!
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10