Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lovely Black with Blue eyes Noc
[b]brb out to dinner, will be back and respond in a couple of hours. thanks![/b] I got this girl like this straight out of the egg today, she's obsidian/midnight/shadow. I was wondering what she might be worth? Possibly make an offer on her? I like her very much but I'm really poor. I could also consider trading for crystal/facet dragons with nice/pastel colors (maize, ice, rose, white, sky, ivory, charcoal, shadow, midnight, etc) Preferably if facet, with iridescent primary, and if crystal, with shimmer secondary. Or crystal and facet on the same dragon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9005841] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90059/9005841_350.png[/img] [/url][i][/i][i][/i]
brb out to dinner, will be back and respond in a couple of hours. thanks!

I got this girl like this straight out of the egg today, she's obsidian/midnight/shadow.

I was wondering what she might be worth? Possibly make an offer on her? I like her very much but I'm really poor.

I could also consider trading for crystal/facet dragons with nice/pastel colors (maize, ice, rose, white, sky, ivory, charcoal, shadow, midnight, etc)

Preferably if facet, with iridescent primary, and if crystal, with shimmer secondary. Or crystal and facet on the same dragon.

9005841_350.png
I've got some Crystal/Facet pairs in my hatchery. Let me know if you like any! I'd be willing to trade a few for this hatchling, either ones already hatched or future ones I can hatch from pairs.
I've got some Crystal/Facet pairs in my hatchery. Let me know if you like any! I'd be willing to trade a few for this hatchling, either ones already hatched or future ones I can hatch from pairs.
@eriophora I really like the dragons from the Filigree pair, with Anepsion and Tenella. Specifically the ones with blue facet wings.. but I don't think you have any of them currently, correct?

If no one else offers, I'd like to be on your ping list to keep a lookout for facet babies from them! Thank you~!
@eriophora I really like the dragons from the Filigree pair, with Anepsion and Tenella. Specifically the ones with blue facet wings.. but I don't think you have any of them currently, correct?

If no one else offers, I'd like to be on your ping list to keep a lookout for facet babies from them! Thank you~!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8548396] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/85484/8548396_350.png[/img] [/url] If you like this guy, perhaps we could trade?

8548396_350.png

If you like this guy, perhaps we could trade?
o3cnurs.gif IJekmnX.gif
@rexobee sorry his colors are a little bright for my taste, but thank you!
@rexobee sorry his colors are a little bright for my taste, but thank you!
@salalu; im going to ping a friend to this thread she might be interested

@khayr; BRUH
@salalu; im going to ping a friend to this thread she might be interested

@khayr; BRUH
@salalu

would you consider a trade for any derg in my lair (except the triple colors!) I don't have many crystal/facets though :(
@salalu

would you consider a trade for any derg in my lair (except the triple colors!) I don't have many crystal/facets though :(
@salalu I have a nest of three eggs hatching tomorrow, actually! They're technically ready to hatch right now, but I want them to be Christmas babies. If there's one with ice facet wings, would you be interested in trading?

I've put you on the pinglist, in any case!

(I'm also planning on [if I can get a dang scroll] to make that pair into a Nocturne pair because I really need leucistic little bats in my life) :D
@salalu I have a nest of three eggs hatching tomorrow, actually! They're technically ready to hatch right now, but I want them to be Christmas babies. If there's one with ice facet wings, would you be interested in trading?

I've put you on the pinglist, in any case!

(I'm also planning on [if I can get a dang scroll] to make that pair into a Nocturne pair because I really need leucistic little bats in my life) :D
@whimcreep sorry I don't see anything that really suits my taste! The triple color ones are beautiful though, that's awesome.
@whimcreep sorry I don't see anything that really suits my taste! The triple color ones are beautiful though, that's awesome.
@eriophora oh awesome!! I could consider it if i don't get any better offers on here. (and you said you'd possibly trade me more than one?)

That would be so cool if they were nocturne! So pretty!
@eriophora oh awesome!! I could consider it if i don't get any better offers on here. (and you said you'd possibly trade me more than one?)

That would be so cool if they were nocturne! So pretty!