Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Noivern Nocturnes
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44
@Ammoth That would definitely be doable, once they're RTB again!

And my most recent hatchling sold for 100k, but I would be willing to haggle on prices once the nest hatches!
@Ammoth That would definitely be doable, once they're RTB again!

And my most recent hatchling sold for 100k, but I would be willing to haggle on prices once the nest hatches!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@ghoulhaise seems like something you'd be interested in
@ghoulhaise seems like something you'd be interested in
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,
Raha
he/him
EiXaXSY.png
@Noivurn
100kT sounds perfectly reasonable to me! Ping me when they're RTB again? c:
Thank you for agreeing to this!
@Noivurn
100kT sounds perfectly reasonable to me! Ping me when they're RTB again? c:
Thank you for agreeing to this!
9sPoCQG.png
!!!!!! my favorite pokemon !!! @noivurn may you add me to the pinglist ? (I'd like a female one please~)
!!!!!! my favorite pokemon !!! @noivurn may you add me to the pinglist ? (I'd like a female one please~)
pdasZlz.gif NUfNwPR.gif
She/They|26|FR+9|
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
You are not immune to pc-98 touhou lore
5ZQ89t4.pngRQklQI3.png
GYJVIhO.gif current pfp dragon: Ryne (FFXIV fandragon)
@Noivurn

Hi there! Do you have any plans to breed Sample and Noivern with Light eyes this week? If so, I'd really love to buy a black female hatchling with a teal or jade tert, if you happen to produce one~
Please let me know, thank you!! :D
@Noivurn

Hi there! Do you have any plans to breed Sample and Noivern with Light eyes this week? If so, I'd really love to buy a black female hatchling with a teal or jade tert, if you happen to produce one~
Please let me know, thank you!! :D
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari I absolutely should! I'll talk to my Light flight friend to make sure she has nests, but it shouldn't be a problem! c:

also, just to clarify- you mean teal or jade secondary? (tert is guaranteed purple!)
@SherokuTakari I absolutely should! I'll talk to my Light flight friend to make sure she has nests, but it shouldn't be a problem! c:

also, just to clarify- you mean teal or jade secondary? (tert is guaranteed purple!)
@Noivurn

Yes please! And actually I looked at Aqua, and that'd work too, for what I need~
Do I pay you in advance for a hatchling? Or just kinda hope I'm online when the pings go out?
@Noivurn

Yes please! And actually I looked at Aqua, and that'd work too, for what I need~
Do I pay you in advance for a hatchling? Or just kinda hope I'm online when the pings go out?
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari I've never taken payment in advance for a hatchling but if you'd like to secure an egg I suppose I could take payment now. (Obviously if none have the colors you want I'd refund you!)

@Ammoth I totally forgot you requested a Lightning nest- I'm going to breed them on Light this week, but I'd be happy to loan them to you for Lightning eyes once they're off cooldown again! Sorry about that.
@SherokuTakari I've never taken payment in advance for a hatchling but if you'd like to secure an egg I suppose I could take payment now. (Obviously if none have the colors you want I'd refund you!)

@Ammoth I totally forgot you requested a Lightning nest- I'm going to breed them on Light this week, but I'd be happy to loan them to you for Lightning eyes once they're off cooldown again! Sorry about that.
@Noivurn

Awesome, thanks! ^-^
I would very much like to reserve one if possible then, so I can get my perfect girl with these colors during NotN (assuming the gender/genes works out that way, of course~)
How much do the hatchlings cost? :3c
@Noivurn

Awesome, thanks! ^-^
I would very much like to reserve one if possible then, so I can get my perfect girl with these colors during NotN (assuming the gender/genes works out that way, of course~)
How much do the hatchlings cost? :3c
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@SherokuTakari The last one that I sold I believe went for 100k but I will definitely take less than that. I'd like at least 50k for them, if that's alright?
@SherokuTakari The last one that I sold I believe went for 100k but I will definitely take less than that. I'd like at least 50k for them, if that's alright?
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44