Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Noivern Nocturnes
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44
@Noivurn

Can I please be added to the ping list?
@Noivurn

Can I please be added to the ping list?
Coeus%20by%20deerper_zpstzitcl0l.png
@abomasnow | @GhostPaladin | @Ravenwind | @Draylise | @Toli | @mitokun | @Ragnaroxy | @SleepyPyromancer | @Tsukionae | @Mewhaku | @Scallywahh | @Tocite | @Spopple | @SarcasticRemark | @Hallitrepz | @eriophora | @FurretTails | @Archiie | @Atreydies | @ashmi | @FeralSylveon | @Rivaxorus | @DiamondInu | @TheSunsIllusion | @rooty | @sharkclaspers | @Sephielya | @RaveLegend | @skullbird | @CaptainVictoria | @AbyssalSaurus | @Frostwind | @shallerilla | @Taliska | @vespertinecat | @skeletonJAGK | @SilverWyvernSoul | @TheBlueWheaten | @Arkticfox | @karazi | @Kalooeh | @1701 | @Conter | @ClosetCreep | @Yotey | @Frostdragon | @TeaLeafves | @CherryBomb | @Kikoro | @Sylveira | @eonpixi | @Anguish | @Rednettle25 | @PlushyRobot | @Giratina | @Kuriptonic | @ananas | @Shannen | @thaislex | @Noxprex | @venvargie | @FoolishRay | @drackalakin | @WingedElf | @SquidMage | @Rikelle | @Yonderly | @Virulent | @ghostpuncher | @Zyll | @Raicoo | @Pandoya | @battleferrets | @shrimplings | @Archtemis | @alacruxe | @Glimglow | @raichichi | @Seamus | @Gypaetus | @Dygii | @Fuchsia | @evapples | @cliones | @JinxyZilla | @Dragalge | @Porkabu | @SilverGuardian | @AyatoNyaa | @PieCreature | @Cocktanite | @Zeco5000 | @Zepheon | @Golbat | @Wintersham | @WolfSoul | @Noivern | @asnackfortitan | @turntechstrider | @TwoBecomeOne | @Koobi | @DuskySpark | @Hisscale | @Narfadoodle | @PolkaDotVulpini | @Inkgoreng | @FavoleCrystalis | @Ammoth | @Kaegro | @DeepflowManah | @Hanmidown | @ravendragons | @doomDweller | @Fabtastic | @BlackCalico | @Riddlekitten | @cassichu | @tsumiki

okay, sorry for being so late with this thread, for those of you still interested in these babs!

i currently have one male noi-noc up for sale; first person to send me a crossroads for 100k has claim of him.

alternately, feel free to haggle, either in-thread or through pm, i'm definitely willing to consider offers!
@abomasnow | @GhostPaladin | @Ravenwind | @Draylise | @Toli | @mitokun | @Ragnaroxy | @SleepyPyromancer | @Tsukionae | @Mewhaku | @Scallywahh | @Tocite | @Spopple | @SarcasticRemark | @Hallitrepz | @eriophora | @FurretTails | @Archiie | @Atreydies | @ashmi | @FeralSylveon | @Rivaxorus | @DiamondInu | @TheSunsIllusion | @rooty | @sharkclaspers | @Sephielya | @RaveLegend | @skullbird | @CaptainVictoria | @AbyssalSaurus | @Frostwind | @shallerilla | @Taliska | @vespertinecat | @skeletonJAGK | @SilverWyvernSoul | @TheBlueWheaten | @Arkticfox | @karazi | @Kalooeh | @1701 | @Conter | @ClosetCreep | @Yotey | @Frostdragon | @TeaLeafves | @CherryBomb | @Kikoro | @Sylveira | @eonpixi | @Anguish | @Rednettle25 | @PlushyRobot | @Giratina | @Kuriptonic | @ananas | @Shannen | @thaislex | @Noxprex | @venvargie | @FoolishRay | @drackalakin | @WingedElf | @SquidMage | @Rikelle | @Yonderly | @Virulent | @ghostpuncher | @Zyll | @Raicoo | @Pandoya | @battleferrets | @shrimplings | @Archtemis | @alacruxe | @Glimglow | @raichichi | @Seamus | @Gypaetus | @Dygii | @Fuchsia | @evapples | @cliones | @JinxyZilla | @Dragalge | @Porkabu | @SilverGuardian | @AyatoNyaa | @PieCreature | @Cocktanite | @Zeco5000 | @Zepheon | @Golbat | @Wintersham | @WolfSoul | @Noivern | @asnackfortitan | @turntechstrider | @TwoBecomeOne | @Koobi | @DuskySpark | @Hisscale | @Narfadoodle | @PolkaDotVulpini | @Inkgoreng | @FavoleCrystalis | @Ammoth | @Kaegro | @DeepflowManah | @Hanmidown | @ravendragons | @doomDweller | @Fabtastic | @BlackCalico | @Riddlekitten | @cassichu | @tsumiki

okay, sorry for being so late with this thread, for those of you still interested in these babs!

i currently have one male noi-noc up for sale; first person to send me a crossroads for 100k has claim of him.

alternately, feel free to haggle, either in-thread or through pm, i'm definitely willing to consider offers!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@Noivurn

Hey can I be removed from the pinglist? I've been watching this since NoN but at this rate I don't think prices are ever going to reach a point where they feel reasonable for me. I do think they're adorable though, and I wish you the best in continuing to spread poke-dragons across FR :)
@Noivurn

Hey can I be removed from the pinglist? I've been watching this since NoN but at this rate I don't think prices are ever going to reach a point where they feel reasonable for me. I do think they're adorable though, and I wish you the best in continuing to spread poke-dragons across FR :)
@Noivurn

can I please be removed from the ping list? :3 Thank you
@Noivurn

can I please be removed from the ping list? :3 Thank you
Grr, rawr.*

*under construction
@Noivurn

Hey! ~ Can you go ahead and knock me from the ping list? Thank you!
@Noivurn

Hey! ~ Can you go ahead and knock me from the ping list? Thank you!
52017.png Call me koki ~ she/her ~ lvl 34 ~ married to pearsinky 77.png
@Noivurn
I'd very muck like to STAY on the pinglist, I still want one of those!
I wanted to ask though, what's your process with the clutches, usually? I see you're auctioning some and selling some for a set price. Does it depend on the amount of hatchlings or…?

And also, will you always be breeding them in a light nest? I know it matches the pokemon art best but I think more matching eye colors (nature, lightning, shadow) are always nicer x)
@Noivurn
I'd very muck like to STAY on the pinglist, I still want one of those!
I wanted to ask though, what's your process with the clutches, usually? I see you're auctioning some and selling some for a set price. Does it depend on the amount of hatchlings or…?

And also, will you always be breeding them in a light nest? I know it matches the pokemon art best but I think more matching eye colors (nature, lightning, shadow) are always nicer x)
9sPoCQG.png
@Fabtastic @JinxyZilla @Rikelle sure thing!

@Ammoth I've recently been selling them for a flat price most of the time. The first few clutches were auctioned, but now that Nocs are becoming more and more common it doesn't make sense to auction them anymore. Just in case, though, I figure it's best to keep the possibility open, and a link to the thread so that I can find it if I need to

If you'd like me to breed them on a Nature nest, I could do that, though it would probably mean I'd want you to buy one of the hatchlings. (If you have/know someone who has an available nest of another eye color you'd prefer, I could send them over as well.)
@Fabtastic @JinxyZilla @Rikelle sure thing!

@Ammoth I've recently been selling them for a flat price most of the time. The first few clutches were auctioned, but now that Nocs are becoming more and more common it doesn't make sense to auction them anymore. Just in case, though, I figure it's best to keep the possibility open, and a link to the thread so that I can find it if I need to

If you'd like me to breed them on a Nature nest, I could do that, though it would probably mean I'd want you to buy one of the hatchlings. (If you have/know someone who has an available nest of another eye color you'd prefer, I could send them over as well.)
@noivurn i already got one so can ya remove me from the list please?
@noivurn i already got one so can ya remove me from the list please?
4FBtF7o.gif
@PieCreature Sure thing, sorry!
@PieCreature Sure thing, sorry!
@Noivurn
I'd really like an obsidian primary female, but if you'd be okay with breeding them in a lightning nest (I can provide the nest? I always have 1 nest open for rentals and I can def send you collateral dragons or some such) I'll take whatever hatches. Beggars can't be choosers and all that x) Would that be doable? And what would the hatchlings cost?
@Noivurn
I'd really like an obsidian primary female, but if you'd be okay with breeding them in a lightning nest (I can provide the nest? I always have 1 nest open for rentals and I can def send you collateral dragons or some such) I'll take whatever hatches. Beggars can't be choosers and all that x) Would that be doable? And what would the hatchlings cost?
9sPoCQG.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43 44