Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Larea Hatchery || NEW- COLOURFUL NOCS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
New Baby! I'm putting her up in the AH for 7K, but ping me if you qualify for a discount c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8791314] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87914/8791314_350.png[/img] [/url]
New Baby! I'm putting her up in the AH for 7K, but ping me if you qualify for a discount c:

8791314_350.png
QtezsCP.png
Aaaaaand They've sold! My next nest is hatching in two days, and I've got another one hatching in five c:
Aaaaaand They've sold! My next nest is hatching in two days, and I've got another one hatching in five c:
QtezsCP.png
@Aryxia

I was just curious as to your prices on an offspring fromthe Tuilere and Seregon breeding pairs? I am trying to collect Imperial dragons and yours are gorgeous!
@Aryxia

I was just curious as to your prices on an offspring fromthe Tuilere and Seregon breeding pairs? I am trying to collect Imperial dragons and yours are gorgeous!
@Blightcaller Ah, thank-you ^.^ Since you're new, I'm thinking around 5k each. :3
@Blightcaller Ah, thank-you ^.^ Since you're new, I'm thinking around 5k each. :3
QtezsCP.png
@Aryxia

Thank you very much! That seems more than fair!
@Aryxia

Thank you very much! That seems more than fair!
@Blightcaller No problem! Would you like me to ping you when the dragons or nesting, or when I have them ready to pick from?
@Blightcaller No problem! Would you like me to ping you when the dragons or nesting, or when I have them ready to pick from?
QtezsCP.png
@Aryxia

I'm not sure, probably when you have them ready to pick from. That seems like the best way to determine which one I want.
@Aryxia

I'm not sure, probably when you have them ready to pick from. That seems like the best way to determine which one I want.
@Blightcaller Alrighty then! It might take me awhile to get an imp from Seregon (I think it's like a 1 in 12 chance,) but I'll keep the price as long as you're interested c:
@Blightcaller Alrighty then! It might take me awhile to get an imp from Seregon (I think it's like a 1 in 12 chance,) but I'll keep the price as long as you're interested c:
QtezsCP.png
@Aryxia

No problem at all! Like I said, I am very new to this game so I will be kept plenty busy trying to figure everything out. Thank you again.
@Aryxia

No problem at all! Like I said, I am very new to this game so I will be kept plenty busy trying to figure everything out. Thank you again.
Hiya! I'm fairly new to flight rising, i joined this month but I'm interested in that LoveStruck pairing. It's eggs/hatchlings that are 15k? or 10k-12k?
Either way, I can ask for a ping when they lay eggs/an egg hatches and reserve/pay for it, right?

Sorry for the noobishness, but i hope you have a merry christmas and happy holidays c:
Hiya! I'm fairly new to flight rising, i joined this month but I'm interested in that LoveStruck pairing. It's eggs/hatchlings that are 15k? or 10k-12k?
Either way, I can ask for a ping when they lay eggs/an egg hatches and reserve/pay for it, right?

Sorry for the noobishness, but i hope you have a merry christmas and happy holidays c:
nZdOLj1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31