Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Male Gen 1 White/ Maize/ Ice
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@QyetLady

Oh, thank you for being such a great sport! < 3
@QyetLady

Oh, thank you for being such a great sport! < 3
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o9_500.png
@Vexia

Pinging you, as you were interested in the dragon. ^ ^
@Vexia

Pinging you, as you were interested in the dragon. ^ ^
@Dragonweaver you don't necessarily have to set an AB. Some people forego it to spur bidding. I'd say around 2mil is an appropriate AB for a gen one like this.
@Dragonweaver you don't necessarily have to set an AB. Some people forego it to spur bidding. I'd say around 2mil is an appropriate AB for a gen one like this.

wishlistaccentsbuying eggs
Robin, feel free to call me Roi, Roiben, Robin, etc.
24, she/her
@Roiben

Ah, thank you for the advice.
However, what with the lIttle mishap earlier, I think I'm going to just leave it at 1.5 million. c:
@Roiben

Ah, thank you for the advice.
However, what with the lIttle mishap earlier, I think I'm going to just leave it at 1.5 million. c:
@Dragonweaver In all the commotion I don't see a SB so I'll bid 500kT.
@Dragonweaver In all the commotion I don't see a SB so I'll bid 500kT.
b08911debc_zps3d787933.png_ tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png _ Sig2-2_zps7a9f2fba.png
can we put it on hold? I'm a ton interested in it!
can we put it on hold? I'm a ton interested in it!

WNlHnQD.png

aywas| Linchan 57480
@Linchan

The first bid has already been made, so I'm afraid I can't put it on hold. D:

However, I do accept payment plans, if you would like to do that.
@Linchan

The first bid has already been made, so I'm afraid I can't put it on hold. D:

However, I do accept payment plans, if you would like to do that.
ah its ok. my friend's being picky about colour choices and the colours are not the ones she wants although its extremely similiar. sorry about that. all the best with your auction c: u found a very pwetty one!!
ah its ok. my friend's being picky about colour choices and the colours are not the ones she wants although its extremely similiar. sorry about that. all the best with your auction c: u found a very pwetty one!!

WNlHnQD.png

aywas| Linchan 57480
Awww, why can't you be a girl? I have a white/platinum/maize boy that would've been perfect. Aw, well.^^
Bump for the pretty.
Awww, why can't you be a girl? I have a white/platinum/maize boy that would've been perfect. Aw, well.^^
Bump for the pretty.
I collect white/fire gen 1s.....it's a problem XD
I'll autobuy at 1.5mil if you'd give me some time to buy up the gems to pay with a mix of them and treasure

@Dragonweaver
I'll autobuy at 1.5mil if you'd give me some time to buy up the gems to pay with a mix of them and treasure

@Dragonweaver
8PqbwvU_zpsaa26a284.gifDream_zpse7ffe683.pngteacup_coatl___vexia___sig_by_stormjumper19-d7xvr3w.pngOmbrel_zps802659d2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7