Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | || Hawk & Harrier Hatchery ||
1 2 ... 374 375 376 377 378 ... 383 384
@KatieOurMatie

Could you please add me to the following ping lists?

General
Stained Glass
Old Lace
Bioluminescence
Royale
Honeybee
Hallucinating Zebra
Wildfire
Velvetine
Barbecue

Thank you!
@KatieOurMatie

Could you please add me to the following ping lists?

General
Stained Glass
Old Lace
Bioluminescence
Royale
Honeybee
Hallucinating Zebra
Wildfire
Velvetine
Barbecue

Thank you!
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@KatieOurMatie

I believe I forgot to tell you that I've changed my username ;-;
@KatieOurMatie

I believe I forgot to tell you that I've changed my username ;-;
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|21|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@KatieOurMatie Please add me to your general pinglist.
@KatieOurMatie Please add me to your general pinglist.
@KatieOurMatie Could you please add me for a boy with robin secondary (also hoping for teal, cerulean or cyan tert) from Stormbird please? :D
@KatieOurMatie Could you please add me for a boy with robin secondary (also hoping for teal, cerulean or cyan tert) from Stormbird please? :D
oxstpLj.png

multicolor_by_myserpentine-dam6n5l.png

multicolor_by_myserpentine-dam6n5l.png
@Veylaron @Praedyth @Alohomora @Shocklee Added! Sorry for the delay!

@AmeriaSparrow I've add you to all those lists, and also, thank you! <3 I'm so in love with this pair too, I almost melted when I saw how heavenly sanguine opal looked on white irishim! And I'd be happy to add you as an affiliate, just toss your banner my way c: Also, I can totally reserve any dust hatchies, and yes, I always breed in Ice.

@SoullessARMY Cool, thanks for letting me know! I've changed your name in all your pinglists :>
@Veylaron @Praedyth @Alohomora @Shocklee Added! Sorry for the delay!

@AmeriaSparrow I've add you to all those lists, and also, thank you! <3 I'm so in love with this pair too, I almost melted when I saw how heavenly sanguine opal looked on white irishim! And I'd be happy to add you as an affiliate, just toss your banner my way c: Also, I can totally reserve any dust hatchies, and yes, I always breed in Ice.

@SoullessARMY Cool, thanks for letting me know! I've changed your name in all your pinglists :>
tnLQUQR.png
@KatieOurMatie Please add me to the general pinglist! Beautiful pairs!
@KatieOurMatie Please add me to the general pinglist! Beautiful pairs!
NpdWwgL.gifqTwNxc0.giftnAEQSF.pngqUsv0xB.png
@KatieOurMatie Hi hi! Can I be on the Core list for a female?
(I probably want to be on more pinglists but I'm on mobile and it's all loading very slowly, can I be on the general pinglist too though? For starters x))
@KatieOurMatie Hi hi! Can I be on the Core list for a female?
(I probably want to be on more pinglists but I'm on mobile and it's all loading very slowly, can I be on the general pinglist too though? For starters x))
ozDAjIE.png

znuJtTb.png
X X X X X Ef84x2q.png
@ishirasu @Basilius Hey! I actually just updated my hatchery no more than a few minutes ago, so that my pinglists are now over on google docs. You're welcome to go over there and add in your details yourself. c:
@ishirasu @Basilius Hey! I actually just updated my hatchery no more than a few minutes ago, so that my pinglists are now over on google docs. You're welcome to go over there and add in your details yourself. c:
tnLQUQR.png
[center]Bump!! [img]http://i.imgur.com/J3IF2EH.png[/img] [/center] @KatieOurMatie [s]Also I just wanted to mention that for some reason I can't get your banner to show up in my affiliates list, it's doing that silly photobucket 3rd party error thing, but when I come here your banners display fine :') [/s] Ooh! I figured it out! The code box isn't updated with your new image link ^^;
Bump!!
J3IF2EH.png

@KatieOurMatie Also I just wanted to mention that for some reason I can't get your banner to show up in my affiliates list, it's doing that silly photobucket 3rd party error thing, but when I come here your banners display fine :') Ooh! I figured it out! The code box isn't updated with your new image link ^^;
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
1 2 ... 374 375 376 377 378 ... 383 384