Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ||T's Hatchery|| New Colors!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Gallifreyja Two Crystal Imperials have arrived!
@Gallifreyja Two Crystal Imperials have arrived!
@Thonir Hello~ I'd really like to adopt one of your male crystal imps, but is there any possibility I can haggle it for 100k? If not, I can still pay 110k for it, but I'll be extremely broke after. lol xD Though I understand there was already someone on the pinglist for it, so they can have priority first if needed.
@Thonir Hello~ I'd really like to adopt one of your male crystal imps, but is there any possibility I can haggle it for 100k? If not, I can still pay 110k for it, but I'll be extremely broke after. lol xD Though I understand there was already someone on the pinglist for it, so they can have priority first if needed.
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@Silverlanayru That would be fine. The two I have are the same. I'll set up a crossroads.
@Silverlanayru That would be fine. The two I have are the same. I'll set up a crossroads.
@Thonir Sounds good. :] Also, it wouldn't let me accept the CR. I think it's because the imp is still in the AH? xD
@Thonir Sounds good. :] Also, it wouldn't let me accept the CR. I think it's because the imp is still in the AH? xD
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@silverlanayru Oops. I always do that, sorry. Should be good!
@silverlanayru Oops. I always do that, sorry. Should be good!
@Thonir No worries, I kinda notice this happens with a lot of people on here sometimes. xD Anyways, accepted~ Thanks very much! :3
@Thonir No worries, I kinda notice this happens with a lot of people on here sometimes. xD Anyways, accepted~ Thanks very much! :3
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@Bombervickie The Cloud Nine hatchlings have arrived!
@Bombervickie The Cloud Nine hatchlings have arrived!
@Bombervickie The Blood Diamond baby is here!

@Hawkfeather The 12/8 dragon is here, go ahead and check him out!
@Bombervickie The Blood Diamond baby is here!

@Hawkfeather The 12/8 dragon is here, go ahead and check him out!
@Thonir
Ahhhh that coatl boy is amazing and perfect! I'm 99% sure I want him for a birthday dragon. I just need to double check my finances but I'm on mobile and heading to an interview. Any chance you could hang onto him until I get back later?
@Thonir
Ahhhh that coatl boy is amazing and perfect! I'm 99% sure I want him for a birthday dragon. I just need to double check my finances but I'm on mobile and heading to an interview. Any chance you could hang onto him until I get back later?
Wua5ROf.png
@hawkfeather Definitely! I'm on mobile as well, so I know the struggle!
@hawkfeather Definitely! I'm on mobile as well, so I know the struggle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15