Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE Dragons and Pairs For Newbies!
@Davesprites
Could I please adopt Misty? She's so pretty! I promise she won't be exalted--I'mma make her a coliseum champ :)
@Davesprites
Could I please adopt Misty? She's so pretty! I promise she won't be exalted--I'mma make her a coliseum champ :)
@YseTheGreat

Oh wow! Sure, you can have her! I'll send the CR right now.
@YseTheGreat

Oh wow! Sure, you can have her! I'll send the CR right now.
@Davesprites
Any time =)
Thank you so much, I will care for them and love them and draw them beautiful fanart
@Davesprites
Any time =)
Thank you so much, I will care for them and love them and draw them beautiful fanart
Can I adopt the blue-furred hatchling of Pepsi?
Can I adopt the blue-furred hatchling of Pepsi?
I want pair 4,5, or 12. Why did they have to be so beautiful it makes it so hard to choose. @Davesprites
I want pair 4,5, or 12. Why did they have to be so beautiful it makes it so hard to choose. @Davesprites
eZ5CPeG.gif
@Davesprites you have some gorgeous dragons! you are so kind to share.

I am having trouble choosing between Ash and Ember, Fire and Brimstone, and Sprite and Pepsi! I think I would like Ash and Ember the best if they are still available.

Thanks!
@Davesprites you have some gorgeous dragons! you are so kind to share.

I am having trouble choosing between Ash and Ember, Fire and Brimstone, and Sprite and Pepsi! I think I would like Ash and Ember the best if they are still available.

Thanks!
@keiseki

Sent the CR! I can't wait to see the fan art! Please do show me once you draw it!

@fogclouds

Sure! I'll send the CR right now.
@keiseki

Sent the CR! I can't wait to see the fan art! Please do show me once you draw it!

@fogclouds

Sure! I'll send the CR right now.
@Davesprites Are you giving the pairs away or the babies?
If its the pairs, I would absolutely LOVE to have fire and brimstone
@Davesprites Are you giving the pairs away or the babies?
If its the pairs, I would absolutely LOVE to have fire and brimstone
Pair #8 or the one under bumblebee or armagedon! Thank you!
Pair #8 or the one under bumblebee or armagedon! Thank you!
tumblr_njdmjnpk6V1rzk8k7o3_500.png
@davesprites, I just joined and if cotton and candy have not been spoken for, I would love to have them.
@davesprites, I just joined and if cotton and candy have not been spoken for, I would love to have them.