Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE Dragons and Pairs For Newbies!
@Davesprites ah awesome!!! do i just wait for him at the crossroads?
@Davesprites ah awesome!!! do i just wait for him at the crossroads?
@Davesprites I saw a request for Sweet and Sour, but if that didn't work out, I would love so much to take them off your hands!
@Davesprites I saw a request for Sweet and Sour, but if that didn't work out, I would love so much to take them off your hands!
@Davesprites
It still wont let me,should I decline as see if you offering again would help?
@Davesprites
It still wont let me,should I decline as see if you offering again would help?
item_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gifAix | She/Her | FR +3item_enchanted_candle_by_dogi_crimson-dak1vb5.gif
@Davesprites

Sure, I'll just take the female hatchling! I understand... Armageddon is a nice dragon!
@Davesprites

Sure, I'll just take the female hatchling! I understand... Armageddon is a nice dragon!
6klg2iF.png
@Davesprites

And if you'd let me, Sunset and Sunrise. I want to make them my main breeding pair.

I sent the trade. Thank you in advance!
@Davesprites

And if you'd let me, Sunset and Sunrise. I want to make them my main breeding pair.

I sent the trade. Thank you in advance!
6klg2iF.png
@Davesprites is Pair 11: Passionfruit and Starfruit still up? They are such cuties!
@Davesprites is Pair 11: Passionfruit and Starfruit still up? They are such cuties!
spread_the_word_01_by_yamithedragon-dbjcpq5.png
Bananas too cute I had to at least offer
Bananas too cute I had to at least offer
@Davesprites Is Sollux still available? (eyyy Homestuck nerd!)
@Davesprites Is Sollux still available? (eyyy Homestuck nerd!)
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@davesprites it says ask you about this dragon so, are you for sure on letting Armageddon or Sunday go? Id take either one! both are wonderful drake's agh
@davesprites it says ask you about this dragon so, are you for sure on letting Armageddon or Sunday go? Id take either one! both are wonderful drake's agh
Could I get Cotton and Candy or Shimmer and Shine or any other pair left?
Could I get Cotton and Candy or Shimmer and Shine or any other pair left?
Jeana_sig500.png