Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -| Veiled Light Hatchery |- New Hatches
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 159 160
@Carrotstick

Thank you! They are awesome, and I think I may keep one. :)

They look awesome with red eyes. :D
@Carrotstick

Thank you! They are awesome, and I think I may keep one. :)

They look awesome with red eyes. :D
9PW8odu.jpg
@Cheystar
Your welcome! I don't breed dragons very often, so whenever you are in need of some red-eyed babies, I'd be happy to hatch 'em for you :>
@Cheystar
Your welcome! I don't breed dragons very often, so whenever you are in need of some red-eyed babies, I'd be happy to hatch 'em for you :>
@Carrotstick

Funny you say that...LOL

Sildor and Belladonna (Triple Blood Wildclaws) hatchlings sold very quickly today, but I think that their next batch should definitely go with the red eyes.

Most of the dragons I have either look great with the blue eyes, or red eyes. I have a lot of dark and red dragons, I'm drawn to them. lol

So I may be hitting you up again. :)
@Carrotstick

Funny you say that...LOL

Sildor and Belladonna (Triple Blood Wildclaws) hatchlings sold very quickly today, but I think that their next batch should definitely go with the red eyes.

Most of the dragons I have either look great with the blue eyes, or red eyes. I have a lot of dark and red dragons, I'm drawn to them. lol

So I may be hitting you up again. :)
9PW8odu.jpg
@Cheystar

I'd love to be on the pinglist for Drakas and Tewen!

I'd also be interested in affiliating with you. :3 I'm a brand new hatchery just striking out.
@Cheystar

I'd love to be on the pinglist for Drakas and Tewen!

I'd also be interested in affiliating with you. :3 I'm a brand new hatchery just striking out.
wc0jsx.jpg
@magistermarian

No problem, Drakas and Tewen are sitting on a nest of 2 eggs and should hatch in 2 days, there is one person in front, but those are guaranteed to be exactly alike, lol.

And I'll grab your banner and if you would toss mine up on yours, that would be awesome. :)
@magistermarian

No problem, Drakas and Tewen are sitting on a nest of 2 eggs and should hatch in 2 days, there is one person in front, but those are guaranteed to be exactly alike, lol.

And I'll grab your banner and if you would toss mine up on yours, that would be awesome. :)
9PW8odu.jpg
@Cheystar

Great!! I'm up for either male or female, so I don't mind having second ping. :) The hatchies will be gorgeous!

Done and done on the banner! Thanks so much.
@Cheystar

Great!! I'm up for either male or female, so I don't mind having second ping. :) The hatchies will be gorgeous!

Done and done on the banner! Thanks so much.
wc0jsx.jpg
1. @Tierce 2. @magistermarian Babies have hatched, both are female. If you want one of these, let me know. Below is one of them. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7497704] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74978/7497704_350.png[/img] [/url]
1. @Tierce
2. @magistermarian

Babies have hatched, both are female. If you want one of these, let me know. Below is one of them.

7497704_350.png
9PW8odu.jpg
@Cheystar Thanks for the ping! They're lovely, but I actually want to be removed from this ping list. Keep me on the Bawyn & Laelith one, please.
@Cheystar Thanks for the ping! They're lovely, but I actually want to be removed from this ping list. Keep me on the Bawyn & Laelith one, please.
28s0dn9.png
@Tierce

OK, will do. :)
@Tierce

OK, will do. :)
9PW8odu.jpg
@Carrotstick

Azrael & Vesta's babies will be available this afternoon. They had a 3 egg nest to choose from, and soon as the person whose nest they are in, gets home - they will hatch them.

:)
@Carrotstick

Azrael & Vesta's babies will be available this afternoon. They had a 3 egg nest to choose from, and soon as the person whose nest they are in, gets home - they will hatch them.

:)
9PW8odu.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 159 160