Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [ ♥ Enchant. ] ~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 49 50
@EnchantedEcho Ok! If your alright with 35 gems I'll go ahead and send the CR
@EnchantedEcho Ok! If your alright with 35 gems I'll go ahead and send the CR
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@EnchantedEcho Hiii! Would I be able to grab Umbra, Snowy and Sylvan? I always end up splurging on coatls lool xD Would 50k be alright for all three?
@EnchantedEcho Hiii! Would I be able to grab Umbra, Snowy and Sylvan? I always end up splurging on coatls lool xD Would 50k be alright for all three?
Pussk1p.png
@Cheezit

Yes that's fine! c:

@Jotuvi

Yes that would be more than fine! Just send a CR for them with the amount split across the three of them or however you wanna do it really. x'D
@Cheezit

Yes that's fine! c:

@Jotuvi

Yes that would be more than fine! Just send a CR for them with the amount split across the three of them or however you wanna do it really. x'D
AffiliateBanner.png
@EnchantedEcho Thanks so much! \ *.* / I guess I finally got that blood male with gold smoke off of Dusk and Dawn!
@EnchantedEcho Thanks so much! \ *.* / I guess I finally got that blood male with gold smoke off of Dusk and Dawn!
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Cheezit

Aha so you technically did! xD
@Cheezit

Aha so you technically did! xD
AffiliateBanner.png
@closetcreep I'm interested in dante and raven's children, if you're breeding them ;-; Alas, I was too late for Raven... @Enchantedecho I called two other people over! I'm somewhat sure they're going to be interested in Aerosera and Ragnarok, if not I, myself, might be. Give me time to look! :p EDIT: [img]http://i.imgur.com/mVpYJj6.png[/img] what could have been, tears haha
@closetcreep I'm interested in dante and raven's children, if you're breeding them ;-; Alas, I was too late for Raven...

@Enchantedecho I called two other people over! I'm somewhat sure they're going to be interested in Aerosera and Ragnarok, if not I, myself, might be. Give me time to look! :p

EDIT:

mVpYJj6.png

what could have been, tears haha
R693wEf.gif
@EnchantedEcho
Aww, good luck with the new hatchery! I would like to be pinged as well if that's alright.
@EnchantedEcho
Aww, good luck with the new hatchery! I would like to be pinged as well if that's alright.
tumblr_opss4vUg0g1wnxxc9o1_400.png

ex7GImS.png

cheshire-cat-smile_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

we__re_all_mad_here_by_bumbumbam-d5k2d0a.jpg
Good luck with the hatchery!!! I'm interested in a ping when you're up and running. Also, I'm interested in Chamomile!
Good luck with the hatchery!!! I'm interested in a ping when you're up and running. Also, I'm interested in Chamomile!
@EnchantedEcho
Nooo, all the poor dragons xD. Please ping me for your new hatchery!
@EnchantedEcho
Nooo, all the poor dragons xD. Please ping me for your new hatchery!
PAfw65w.png
@EnchantedEcho

May I grab Equinox and Niva?, the circuit Coatl pair?

And Xao and Chen, the PCs?
@EnchantedEcho

May I grab Equinox and Niva?, the circuit Coatl pair?

And Xao and Chen, the PCs?
Hatchery & Coli / Leveling Service
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 49 50