Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [ ♥ Enchant. ] ~ CLOSED
@EnchantedEcho Awesome, thanks! ^^ I'll go add yours too!
@EnchantedEcho Awesome, thanks! ^^ I'll go add yours too!
@EnchantedEcho

Sorry about that. I've been super busy and exhausted. Thank you for the PM. I heart him.
@EnchantedEcho

Sorry about that. I've been super busy and exhausted. Thank you for the PM. I heart him.
c5TixFc.jpg
@proserpinaseeds

No worries. :3 You won't be getting any pings off me for a little while anyway while I sort out my lair a little, hence why I have nothing nesting right now.
@proserpinaseeds

No worries. :3 You won't be getting any pings off me for a little while anyway while I sort out my lair a little, hence why I have nothing nesting right now.
AffiliateBanner.png
Time for another mass ping. (Everyone on the ping lists.)

@lolololaloop @wonknevetnod @Leafia @Cheezit @systemo @Shel @cactusbat @Keestal @Kalona2012 @Shana @privateaye @proserpinaseeds @Scythling @GreyDog @Waterfall500 @Faileas @Taemint @Clawesia @Closetcreep @Adira @Rockingapple12 @Chinona @Evilpsychokitty @lolisloth @Enchanted @niko @ArcanaDagger @Fenhyste @salsa @CrimsonMoonlight @Nicolas @tigercule @Jotuvi @kijtan13 @LiliumAU @Trivial

This hatchery is now closing due to me doing a massive lair overhaul! I will be back later with a brand new hatchery! :) But for now, almost everything in my lair is for sale.

If anyone of you would like to be pinged when the new hatchery opens, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate the interest. :)

Please note that none of the Nocturnes are for sale, nor are Ashfur, Onyx, Kaspar, Sapling or Saphira. Everything else however is up for grabs! Please note I would at least like to get a price of 15k for each dragon, as I level all my dragons to 10 and exalt otherwise which gets me (roughly) 15k. But other than that, offer away! If you are interested in taking a pair, I can do a discount on them, as it would be nice to see them go together to a new home.

Please ping me here or PM me if you have any questions/are interested in any dragons! Please ignore the fact that they all have familiars on them, they're all for sale other than the ones listed above.

(Dante & Raven are now on hold for Closetcreep.)
Time for another mass ping. (Everyone on the ping lists.)

@lolololaloop @wonknevetnod @Leafia @Cheezit @systemo @Shel @cactusbat @Keestal @Kalona2012 @Shana @privateaye @proserpinaseeds @Scythling @GreyDog @Waterfall500 @Faileas @Taemint @Clawesia @Closetcreep @Adira @Rockingapple12 @Chinona @Evilpsychokitty @lolisloth @Enchanted @niko @ArcanaDagger @Fenhyste @salsa @CrimsonMoonlight @Nicolas @tigercule @Jotuvi @kijtan13 @LiliumAU @Trivial

This hatchery is now closing due to me doing a massive lair overhaul! I will be back later with a brand new hatchery! :) But for now, almost everything in my lair is for sale.

If anyone of you would like to be pinged when the new hatchery opens, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate the interest. :)

Please note that none of the Nocturnes are for sale, nor are Ashfur, Onyx, Kaspar, Sapling or Saphira. Everything else however is up for grabs! Please note I would at least like to get a price of 15k for each dragon, as I level all my dragons to 10 and exalt otherwise which gets me (roughly) 15k. But other than that, offer away! If you are interested in taking a pair, I can do a discount on them, as it would be nice to see them go together to a new home.

Please ping me here or PM me if you have any questions/are interested in any dragons! Please ignore the fact that they all have familiars on them, they're all for sale other than the ones listed above.

(Dante & Raven are now on hold for Closetcreep.)
AffiliateBanner.png
@EnchantedEcho
Whenever you open the new hatchery, could I get a ping to it please? :)
@EnchantedEcho
Whenever you open the new hatchery, could I get a ping to it please? :)
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
@EnchantedEcho
I'd also liked to be pinged for the new hatchery and good luck with the sales^,^
@EnchantedEcho
I'd also liked to be pinged for the new hatchery and good luck with the sales^,^
iceh5.png
@EnchantedEcho If Dusk is still available I would love to purchase him! Also please ping me whenever you get your new hatchery~
@EnchantedEcho If Dusk is still available I would love to purchase him! Also please ping me whenever you get your new hatchery~
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Cheezit

He is. c: Just throw however much you feel like he's worth at me, I don't mind~
@Cheezit

He is. c: Just throw however much you feel like he's worth at me, I don't mind~
AffiliateBanner.png
@EnchantedEcho Well could I pay you in gems? 35 gems? At a 1:450 ratio; it comes out at like 15kt something...
@EnchantedEcho Well could I pay you in gems? 35 gems? At a 1:450 ratio; it comes out at like 15kt something...
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Cheezit

Gems are also fine!
@Cheezit

Gems are also fine!
AffiliateBanner.png