Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [T] Dragons for food! Help feed my clan!
Hello! I've been rather busy lately and I haven't had the chance to feed, or even gather food, for my dragons; and after gathering a little and buying a little, I've been able to get my bar back up to 50%! That's still pretty bad, tho, and I'd like to get it back to 100% and start getting the benefits again.

That being said, I have quite a few dragons that I don't need and don't want to keep feeding. So I'd like to trade my unnecessary dragons for necessary food!

How:
You can ping me here to initiate, but I would like to carry out the transaction over PM. You'll tell what dragon you would like, I'll confirm if the dragon is available, and from there you will first give me any sum of food (preferable meat and preferable more than 10-20 pieces, but like I said ANY sum of food). I'll then send the dragon to you over crossroads for 1T.

The dragons that are up for grabs start on PAGE TWO, with the rose SPIRAL FEMALE, Iolinth, and so on to PAGE THREE.

I'd like to get rid of them ASAP so don't be afraid to make an offer, bc I'm more than ready to just give them away. Thank you for your time!

Hello! I've been rather busy lately and I haven't had the chance to feed, or even gather food, for my dragons; and after gathering a little and buying a little, I've been able to get my bar back up to 50%! That's still pretty bad, tho, and I'd like to get it back to 100% and start getting the benefits again.

That being said, I have quite a few dragons that I don't need and don't want to keep feeding. So I'd like to trade my unnecessary dragons for necessary food!

How:
You can ping me here to initiate, but I would like to carry out the transaction over PM. You'll tell what dragon you would like, I'll confirm if the dragon is available, and from there you will first give me any sum of food (preferable meat and preferable more than 10-20 pieces, but like I said ANY sum of food). I'll then send the dragon to you over crossroads for 1T.

The dragons that are up for grabs start on PAGE TWO, with the rose SPIRAL FEMALE, Iolinth, and so on to PAGE THREE.

I'd like to get rid of them ASAP so don't be afraid to make an offer, bc I'm more than ready to just give them away. Thank you for your time!

@CourierJack
D: oh goodness everyone is dying!
@CourierJack
D: oh goodness everyone is dying!
If you'd like to pay treasure for them as well, honestly, just name a price above 5kT!

Preferably I'd like food because that's what I'm lacking and food is tricky to buy in the auction house, but I'll take almost anything.
If you'd like to pay treasure for them as well, honestly, just name a price above 5kT!

Preferably I'd like food because that's what I'm lacking and food is tricky to buy in the auction house, but I'll take almost anything.
@FamiliarAlien, I wasn't kidding... X'D I need food for my lizard children.
@FamiliarAlien, I wasn't kidding... X'D I need food for my lizard children.