Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Selling all my dragons (except Zen)
I've decided to give myself a break from FR for awhile. It just doesn't hold the same love I once had for it (though probably partly due to my own fault since I'm not very involved in the community). I don't want to have to take care of a bunch of dragons while I just want to chill and at most only participate for one week during the festivals to collect the items.

Everyone is up for grabs. You don't get the items though, just the dragon. So let me know what one you want, offer me a price via trade and I'll most likely accept.
I've decided to give myself a break from FR for awhile. It just doesn't hold the same love I once had for it (though probably partly due to my own fault since I'm not very involved in the community). I don't want to have to take care of a bunch of dragons while I just want to chill and at most only participate for one week during the festivals to collect the items.

Everyone is up for grabs. You don't get the items though, just the dragon. So let me know what one you want, offer me a price via trade and I'll most likely accept.
***THE UNHOLY WANDERERS BREEDING SITE***
bump
bump
***THE UNHOLY WANDERERS BREEDING SITE***