Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -!@-MENTER THE MANCAVE-@!-
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 92 93
@Frivilosity - Yep, I can give you first dibs on a dragon. The pair has quite the primary range, but the secondary and tertiary are guaranteed.

I love to get art of my dragons, so it's definitely on the table! Looking at your dA page and prices, I don't think you'll have to cover the gap with treasure - it'll likely be me who'll have to pay you along with the dragon. $5 for a sketched bust = 500 gems = about 335kt!
@Frivilosity - Yep, I can give you first dibs on a dragon. The pair has quite the primary range, but the secondary and tertiary are guaranteed.

I love to get art of my dragons, so it's definitely on the table! Looking at your dA page and prices, I don't think you'll have to cover the gap with treasure - it'll likely be me who'll have to pay you along with the dragon. $5 for a sketched bust = 500 gems = about 335kt!
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner repinging in case youn didn't see my questions!
@Spooner repinging in case youn didn't see my questions!
Felix. They/He. (They more often, please!)
It's been a minute
Old G1s and other old dragons for sale 4 years and up
@LiaSays - Just missed you there, whoops! The Ridgie is 25kt, since I'm likely to exalt her with the other adults (but not Allure) today. The Storm Nocturne's 35kt over CR, and listed on the AH for 40kt.

EDIT: Morning blues, hello.
@LiaSays - Just missed you there, whoops! The Ridgie is 25kt, since I'm likely to exalt her with the other adults (but not Allure) today. The Storm Nocturne's 35kt over CR, and listed on the AH for 40kt.

EDIT: Morning blues, hello.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner send me the ridgie immeadietly please!
It's been a minute
It's been a minute
op sorry for the double post
op sorry for the double post
It's been a minute
@LiaSays - Done!
@LiaSays - Done!
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner Excellent!
@Spooner Excellent!
It's been a minute
Ah, I haven't officially opened commissions here on fr so I'm still working out a lot of pricing ahaha

I just kind of go by how much I like a dragon??? so I don't mind doodling them!!! >w<
Ah, I haven't officially opened commissions here on fr so I'm still working out a lot of pricing ahaha

I just kind of go by how much I like a dragon??? so I don't mind doodling them!!! >w<
CdZTwZd.png
Wishlist | Art Samples | Deviantart | Custom Bio Examples
Looking for stoned Lvl 25s, preferably either Water or Nature. Preferably pretty or with potential. The ghostier/more halloweeny the better! Willing to offer mixed payment.
Forgot to ping you MY BAD I am super new to FR forums and I haven't been on forums otherwise since my Gaia days 9A9'''

@spooner
Forgot to ping you MY BAD I am super new to FR forums and I haven't been on forums otherwise since my Gaia days 9A9'''

@spooner
CdZTwZd.png
Wishlist | Art Samples | Deviantart | Custom Bio Examples
Looking for stoned Lvl 25s, preferably either Water or Nature. Preferably pretty or with potential. The ghostier/more halloweeny the better! Willing to offer mixed payment.
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 92 93