Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Purple Palace: New Years Hatchlings
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@JulieH

So many beautiful dragons! My lair is full but purple is my passion so as soon as I have the space and treasure I'm totally buying some lovelies from you!
@JulieH

So many beautiful dragons! My lair is full but purple is my passion so as soon as I have the space and treasure I'm totally buying some lovelies from you!
@CasGetOutMyAss @Buttnon @SkyTiger @syromatt8889 CRs sent!

@laineylane03 Sounds great! I'm always breeding! If there is a pair in particular you want children from, just let me know when you are ready. :)
@CasGetOutMyAss @Buttnon @SkyTiger @syromatt8889 CRs sent!

@laineylane03 Sounds great! I'm always breeding! If there is a pair in particular you want children from, just let me know when you are ready. :)
@JulieH
Thanks so much <3
@JulieH
Thanks so much <3
she/her || timezone FR+9 || casual player

art shop | (hatchery) | wishlist | dA
@JulieH

i would gladly accept any dragon the you are willing to give away to me :)
@JulieH

i would gladly accept any dragon the you are willing to give away to me :)
~Flying Companions Hatchery And Rescue~
@JulieH

I most certainly will, thank you ^.^
@JulieH

I most certainly will, thank you ^.^
@Kelsie111816 looks like you have two crystal males and no females, so I sent you the Cry/Face Skydancer girl. :)
@Kelsie111816 looks like you have two crystal males and no females, so I sent you the Cry/Face Skydancer girl. :)
@JulieH

thank you :)
@JulieH

thank you :)
~Flying Companions Hatchery And Rescue~
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
@JulieH
hello, I'd really appreciate receiving any dragon of yours that you're willing to give away
@JulieH
hello, I'd really appreciate receiving any dragon of yours that you're willing to give away
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23