Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | OVER ★★★ RED WHITE & BLUE GEN 1 AUC
1 2
@mommy @hungry
@mommy @hungry
-Kyle
@Disease @hungry

300kt
@Disease @hungry

300kt
Valar Morghulis

Liquidating Account: Aywas GP/BP for Gems (preferred) and/or Treasure.
1 GP = 100 gems
1 Gem = 850T
Would totally want this bab for myself!!! If his primary was white and his sec/tert were the red/blue......
Would totally want this bab for myself!!! If his primary was white and his sec/tert were the red/blue......
MEMmqKh.gif[url=][img][/img][/url]
@Mommy @hungry
400k.
@Mommy @hungry
400k.
@Chrissy @hungry

1000 gems+ 120kt (because I like even numbers)
@Chrissy @hungry

1000 gems+ 120kt (because I like even numbers)
Valar Morghulis

1 GP = 100 gems
1 Gem = 850T
@hungry

End time?
@hungry

End time?
Valar Morghulis

1 GP = 100 gems
1 Gem = 850T
i've had trouble logging into FR this whole past week i am SOOO frustrated? "the www1 url should log you into all areas of the site" my PATOOTIE. i can get to my lair and the trading post just fine, but it hasn't shown me as logged in on the mailbox or forums 9 outta 10 times since they started this whole login overhaul [img]http://i.imgur.com/pkfcvUA.jpg[/img] @Disease @Chrissy @Mommy the goal was to end on Friday but since now that I'm actually able to post it is, well, not Friday any more, I'll say ~*OFFICIAL END TIME*~ is 12pm aka noon FR Zone / 2pm Central, since that seems long enough for anyone who wanted to get in last minute bids to do it, but also short enough that it's not dragged out thank you again for the interest everyone! and i apologize deeply for the uh, technical difficulties on my end. 6__9
i've had trouble logging into FR this whole past week i am SOOO frustrated? "the www1 url should log you into all areas of the site" my PATOOTIE. i can get to my lair and the trading post just fine, but it hasn't shown me as logged in on the mailbox or forums 9 outta 10 times since they started this whole login overhaul

pkfcvUA.jpg

@Disease @Chrissy @Mommy

the goal was to end on Friday but since now that I'm actually able to post it is, well, not Friday any more, I'll say ~*OFFICIAL END TIME*~ is 12pm aka noon FR Zone / 2pm Central, since that seems long enough for anyone who wanted to get in last minute bids to do it, but also short enough that it's not dragged out

thank you again for the interest everyone! and i apologize deeply for the uh, technical difficulties on my end. 6__9
6fhs9W3.png
*hugs @Hungry *

Yes, I find I still have to log in two or three times to get it to "stick" and sometimes I still find myself randomly getting the 'whoops' message.
*hugs @Hungry *

Yes, I find I still have to log in two or three times to get it to "stick" and sometimes I still find myself randomly getting the 'whoops' message.
Valar Morghulis

1 GP = 100 gems
1 Gem = 850T
@hungry

I sent over a CR and a message with the remainder. Thank you again for this special little guy!
@hungry

I sent over a CR and a message with the remainder. Thank you again for this special little guy!
Valar Morghulis

1 GP = 100 gems
1 Gem = 850T
1 2