Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | AVSH ~ new colors! Gen1s, Snaps, Coatls
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@smaller
Yes I am, feel free to send him over for the 25k pls and thank you so much! He's lovely!
@smaller
Yes I am, feel free to send him over for the 25k pls and thank you so much! He's lovely!
raffle2.pngDanafox_sig.gif
@Danafox Hooray! I'm so glad he's going to such a nice home. ^^

Thank you so much for wanting one of my little shrubbery hatchies!
@Danafox Hooray! I'm so glad he's going to such a nice home. ^^

Thank you so much for wanting one of my little shrubbery hatchies!
~.~ Breeding dragons is great -- But spay and neuter your pets!! ~.~

❦ ❦ tumblr_inline_nczkob7FJg1rqb6ba.png tumblr_inline_nd18fbBTuu1ruxyq2.jpg ♥ ♥
@smaller Your wildclaw nest from Gasoul and Ferntail isn't listed- is this for any particular reason? If not, assuming the hatchlings will be for sale, would it be possible to be pinged when the eggs hatch please?
@smaller Your wildclaw nest from Gasoul and Ferntail isn't listed- is this for any particular reason? If not, assuming the hatchlings will be for sale, would it be possible to be pinged when the eggs hatch please?
back from a long hiatus :B
@soots Hey there! They're not listed actually because I'm nesting them for another player (same for the purple pair in my fourth nest), but thanks for being interested enough to take a look at my nests! :D

Those hatchlings will belong to @firestar9, who is trying for a specific hatchling, and they have a small-but-significant range, so perhaps you two might be able to work out a sale for whatever misses I end up hatching!
@soots Hey there! They're not listed actually because I'm nesting them for another player (same for the purple pair in my fourth nest), but thanks for being interested enough to take a look at my nests! :D

Those hatchlings will belong to @firestar9, who is trying for a specific hatchling, and they have a small-but-significant range, so perhaps you two might be able to work out a sale for whatever misses I end up hatching!

@smaller Ooooh okok! Thanks! I'll ask them. ^o^
@smaller Ooooh okok! Thanks! I'll ask them. ^o^
back from a long hiatus :B
@smaller Would you add me to the ping list for Lords of Suwa and Cloud Cover please?
@smaller Would you add me to the ping list for Lords of Suwa and Cloud Cover please?
@Katalia Absolutely! As soon as I get to a computer to make it easier to edit threads, I'll add your name. Thanks so much!
@Katalia Absolutely! As soon as I get to a computer to make it easier to edit threads, I'll add your name. Thanks so much!

@smaller Thank you! I'm a Nov newbie that has learned I need to NOT buy every pretty I want....not....Would appreciate it whenever you have time. ^_^
@smaller Thank you! I'm a Nov newbie that has learned I need to NOT buy every pretty I want....not....Would appreciate it whenever you have time. ^_^
@Katalia eheheheee... that's a lesson I still haven't learned myself XD
@Katalia eheheheee... that's a lesson I still haven't learned myself XD

@smaller I'll have to learn it eventually, otherwise my lair expansion prices will keep going through the roof. Ah well, that's in the future - I can still afford a lair expansion every other day >.>
@smaller I'll have to learn it eventually, otherwise my lair expansion prices will keep going through the roof. Ah well, that's in the future - I can still afford a lair expansion every other day >.>
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12