Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fuffydud's Elemental Hatchery NEWXXY/XYY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Fuffydud Thank you! If I haven't gotten back to you by Tuesday, please ping me, I should certainly have some space cleared up by then!
@Fuffydud Thank you! If I haven't gotten back to you by Tuesday, please ping me, I should certainly have some space cleared up by then!
Returning after a long hiatus, a lot has changed!
Please be patient while I get used to things again :)
@Fuffydud

Are you planning on any Lightning pairs? Or metal-element inspired pairs?
@Fuffydud

Are you planning on any Lightning pairs? Or metal-element inspired pairs?
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@sakurablossom

Yes, I am! I'm planning on some metal or granite themed pairs for the Flame element and a Lightning pair for sure. I plan to cover all the elemental flights eventually.
@sakurablossom

Yes, I am! I'm planning on some metal or granite themed pairs for the Flame element and a Lightning pair for sure. I plan to cover all the elemental flights eventually.
Yl61Mdh.png
@Fuffydud

I'd love to be added to the ping list, especially for the Lightning themed dragons and Plague dragons!
@Fuffydud

I'd love to be added to the ping list, especially for the Lightning themed dragons and Plague dragons!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
I'm happy to announce new dragons, Flora and Corymbus, the first Nature-themed breeding pair! They bred today and their first hatching of babies will be available soon.
I'm happy to announce new dragons, Flora and Corymbus, the first Nature-themed breeding pair! They bred today and their first hatching of babies will be available soon.
Yl61Mdh.png
@sakurablossom

My hatchery's first Plague dragons, Gore and Khorna, are now listed in the breeding pairs post! They will be ready to breed in 6 days.
@sakurablossom

My hatchery's first Plague dragons, Gore and Khorna, are now listed in the breeding pairs post! They will be ready to breed in 6 days.
Yl61Mdh.png
@Fuffydud

They're lovely! I'd love a Mirror baby from them. Could you ping me when they have their first clutch?
@Fuffydud

They're lovely! I'd love a Mirror baby from them. Could you ping me when they have their first clutch?
@sakurablossom

Certainly!
@sakurablossom

Certainly!
Yl61Mdh.png
@Fuffydud

Thank you! I'm super excited to see what you have in mind for the Lightning pair as well! Hopefully some circuit to represent the Lightning flight's love of technical equipment. Or crackle to represent the flight's well... name. Lightning. Hahah. I have to say, this elemental hatchery is just the thing everyone needs, really.
@Fuffydud

Thank you! I'm super excited to see what you have in mind for the Lightning pair as well! Hopefully some circuit to represent the Lightning flight's love of technical equipment. Or crackle to represent the flight's well... name. Lightning. Hahah. I have to say, this elemental hatchery is just the thing everyone needs, really.
Flora and Corymbus of the Flower Festival pair have just hatched their first nest! They have one skydancer boy and two spiral girls listed for sale.
Flora and Corymbus of the Flower Festival pair have just hatched their first nest! They have one skydancer boy and two spiral girls listed for sale.
Yl61Mdh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8