Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sunrise Hatchery - Free Dergs 4 Newbies
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@Orgetzu He's available :) I'll send him over right away!
@Orgetzu He's available :) I'll send him over right away!
nonbinary-asexual-mottled-heckin-ace.png
@metalgabu
Thanks! I'll take really good care of him. =)
@metalgabu
Thanks! I'll take really good care of him. =)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@metalgabu Hey! @Orgetzu told me to look here. Are the free baby dragons just any of the unnamed hatchlings in your lair? If so, I'm interested in this one: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7101219] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/71013/7101219_350.png[/img] [/url]
@metalgabu

Hey! @Orgetzu told me to look here. Are the free baby dragons just any of the unnamed hatchlings in your lair? If so, I'm interested in this one:

7101219_350.png
kiroshen.png He/his/him. FR time +1. 332paxj.jpg
@Kyrtian Indeed they are :) I'll send him over right away
@Kyrtian Indeed they are :) I'll send him over right away
@metalgabu Thanks so much! He's going to be so pretty when he grows up.
@metalgabu Thanks so much! He's going to be so pretty when he grows up.
kiroshen.png He/his/him. FR time +1. 332paxj.jpg
@metalgabu

No problem~ Just ping me if the baby is open. :)
@metalgabu

No problem~ Just ping me if the baby is open. :)
c5TixFc.jpg
@metalgabu

Excuse me I was wondering if these dragons are still available? If so, I was wondering if #7101222 was still available?
@metalgabu

Excuse me I was wondering if these dragons are still available? If so, I was wondering if #7101222 was still available?
@metalgabu Hi! Could I get on the pinglist for Sunrise and Plantlife? You have so many lovely pairs but I'm looking for a specific colour combo. ;A;
@metalgabu Hi! Could I get on the pinglist for Sunrise and Plantlife? You have so many lovely pairs but I'm looking for a specific colour combo. ;A;
@kikdin yep :) i'll send you a crossroads right away!

@Overshadow sure thing :)))
@kikdin yep :) i'll send you a crossroads right away!

@Overshadow sure thing :)))
@metalgabu
Could I get a ping for the Sand Storm breeding pair?
@metalgabu
Could I get a ping for the Sand Storm breeding pair?
item_potted_deepmine_fungi_by_dogi_crimson-daf9lz1.gifAix | She/Her | FR +3item_enchanted_candle_by_dogi_crimson-dak1vb5.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16