Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ☄☄Kuiper Belt Hatchery
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20
@cullothiel
Oh okay great!
I can never keep track of what pinglists I'm on xD
@cullothiel
Oh okay great!
I can never keep track of what pinglists I'm on xD
weavile.gif
pink is manly
@cullothiel Can you hold the splash/white/white until tonight/tomorrow morning? I wanna grab him but I'm just a bit short and at work. XD
@cullothiel Can you hold the splash/white/white until tonight/tomorrow morning? I wanna grab him but I'm just a bit short and at work. XD
oxyLLLA.jpg
@cullothiel Ooh, lovely babies! I really like how stonewash looks with crystal!
Unfortunately I need to save treasure right now to gene some of my breeding partner's crystals so we can make pretty crystal hatchlings of our own. ;3; Thanks for pinging me though!
@cullothiel Ooh, lovely babies! I really like how stonewash looks with crystal!
Unfortunately I need to save treasure right now to gene some of my breeding partner's crystals so we can make pretty crystal hatchlings of our own. ;3; Thanks for pinging me though!
d0SiBD3.png
@cullothiel ahh so pretty! PMing about the first one now. Thank you for the ping!!
@cullothiel ahh so pretty! PMing about the first one now. Thank you for the ping!!
nZvyypl.gif
@Kimpe: Sure! Just send the CR when you're ready. :>
@Moontrimmer: No problem!
@Kimpe: Sure! Just send the CR when you're ready. :>
@Moontrimmer: No problem!
@cullothiel thank you again for my hatchling! ^_^ I swear he'll have a name soon, I swear!

Can I be added to the ping list for Valentia and Hyacinth ? Thank you! :)
@cullothiel thank you again for my hatchling! ^_^ I swear he'll have a name soon, I swear!

Can I be added to the ping list for Valentia and Hyacinth ? Thank you! :)
nZvyypl.gif
@Luminare: You're very welcome! Take you're time on naming, I'm not worried. ^^ I'll add you to that list. Thanks!
@Luminare: You're very welcome! Take you're time on naming, I'm not worried. ^^ I'll add you to that list. Thanks!
@cullothiel

Hi! I was wondering if you'd like to affiliate with my hatchery, Eriophora Zia Weyr. :)

Additionally, could you put me on the pinglist for Isotta and Eilir? I'm interested in one with a tangerine secondary!
@cullothiel

Hi! I was wondering if you'd like to affiliate with my hatchery, Eriophora Zia Weyr. :)

Additionally, could you put me on the pinglist for Isotta and Eilir? I'm interested in one with a tangerine secondary!
@eriophora: Of course! I will add your banner and put you on the ping list. Thank you!
@eriophora: Of course! I will add your banner and put you on the ping list. Thank you!
@cullothiel

Fantastic, thanks! Putting your banner up as well :)
@cullothiel

Fantastic, thanks! Putting your banner up as well :)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20