Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ☄☄Kuiper Belt Hatchery
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
@cullothiel
I think I would love the little fire lady! :D
@cullothiel
I think I would love the little fire lady! :D
weavile.gif
pink is manly
@cullothiel

is it possible i could be added to the Solar Powered and Tree of Life pinglists? Only request is that if there's a female chocolate/jungle/fire baby for the tree of life pair!
@cullothiel

is it possible i could be added to the Solar Powered and Tree of Life pinglists? Only request is that if there's a female chocolate/jungle/fire baby for the tree of life pair!

Delta, 24
He/Him/His
EDT, +3 hours FR time
Coli Enthusiast
LPHLLkz.png
@cullothiel

oooohhh my god I'm getting all greedy here can you add me to the pinglist for Valentia and Hyacinth and Isotta and Eilir?
thanks!

We could also affiliate, if you'd like.
@cullothiel

oooohhh my god I'm getting all greedy here can you add me to the pinglist for Valentia and Hyacinth and Isotta and Eilir?
thanks!

We could also affiliate, if you'd like.
@cullothiel How many gems would be the equivalent of 75k? Would love to pick up the Aqua/Maize/Rose IriShimGem Coatl you have :)
@cullothiel How many gems would be the equivalent of 75k? Would love to pick up the Aqua/Maize/Rose IriShimGem Coatl you have :)
@cullothiel Hello. :] Your hatchery has lovely dragons~ (Also love the astronomy theme you're running here. :3 I wish I could study more of it, but I absolutely enjoyed taking an astronomy class back in high school. Right now in college, I'm studying chemistry.)

Anyway, may I request to be added to the ping list for the Short Circuit pair? However, I'd like to be pinged if you hatch a female one with the Royal Circuit tertiary only. (That shade of purple matches perfectly with a particular theme I'm trying to go for with a future breeding project I'm planning.) Thank you in advance. ^^;
@cullothiel Hello. :] Your hatchery has lovely dragons~ (Also love the astronomy theme you're running here. :3 I wish I could study more of it, but I absolutely enjoyed taking an astronomy class back in high school. Right now in college, I'm studying chemistry.)

Anyway, may I request to be added to the ping list for the Short Circuit pair? However, I'd like to be pinged if you hatch a female one with the Royal Circuit tertiary only. (That shade of purple matches perfectly with a particular theme I'm trying to go for with a future breeding project I'm planning.) Thank you in advance. ^^;
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@Voyager: Sure! She'll be 50k, I can send you the CR. Also, would you like off the ping list for that pair?

@jonling: I sure can! I'll let you know if I hatch that color. Thanks!

@Alicenn: I can totally add you. And i would love to be affiliates!

@quartzcrusher: It would be 187 gems. :) I'll send the CR.

@SilverLanayru: Thank you! I love astronomy and wish I could learn more about it. Eh well. I put you on the list for them. I'll let you know if one hatches. Thanks!
@Voyager: Sure! She'll be 50k, I can send you the CR. Also, would you like off the ping list for that pair?

@jonling: I sure can! I'll let you know if I hatch that color. Thanks!

@Alicenn: I can totally add you. And i would love to be affiliates!

@quartzcrusher: It would be 187 gems. :) I'll send the CR.

@SilverLanayru: Thank you! I love astronomy and wish I could learn more about it. Eh well. I put you on the list for them. I'll let you know if one hatches. Thanks!
Thanks for the lovely boy! :)
Thanks for the lovely boy! :)
@quartzcrusher: You're welcome! Hope he behaves ^&^
@quartzcrusher: You're welcome! Hope he behaves ^&^
@cullothiel
Accepted! :D Sorry for the late reply. I suppose I should be taken off of the pinglist, even though I like your hatchery x3 Thanks so much!
@cullothiel
Accepted! :D Sorry for the late reply. I suppose I should be taken off of the pinglist, even though I like your hatchery x3 Thanks so much!
weavile.gif
pink is manly
@Voyager: I still go you down for the Stark Contrast pair. Or if you like, I can ping you when I add nests or something.
@Voyager: I still go you down for the Stark Contrast pair. Or if you like, I can ping you when I add nests or something.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20