Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Gargoyles' Goliath Lvl 10
1 2
[center] [img]http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/61aff6ae33a1745444e9fb8476cd5189/http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/nyu_luvs_u/jitpra-gargoyles.jpg[/img] I needed space in my lair, so I'm selling this guy! If you want to own Goliath, he's already level 10. He has scratch, shred, and eliminate. Taking offers. Will take items and gems. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3946364] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39464/3946364_350.png[/img] [/url] Grey/Silver/Silver Speckle/Freckle/Gembond Lvl 10 [/center]

jitpra-gargoyles.jpg

I needed space in my lair, so I'm selling this guy! If you want to own Goliath, he's already level 10. He has scratch, shred, and eliminate. Taking offers. Will take items and gems.

3946364_350.png

Grey/Silver/Silver
Speckle/Freckle/Gembond
Lvl 10
I know I can't afford him but ... Oh my gosh! I squealed like a fan girl when I saw this.

Here's a bump so others may know of this awesome dragon!
I know I can't afford him but ... Oh my gosh! I squealed like a fan girl when I saw this.

Here's a bump so others may know of this awesome dragon!
Gargoyle dragon :) What a great idea. I've done it on Dragoncave, but not here. I'll have to see what I can do after I get one of these new coatl babies moved. Too bad he's not lavender.. though I have some speckle/freckle/gembond tundra females he'd go great with
Gargoyle dragon :) What a great idea. I've done it on Dragoncave, but not here. I'll have to see what I can do after I get one of these new coatl babies moved. Too bad he's not lavender.. though I have some speckle/freckle/gembond tundra females he'd go great with
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
@Wavelength I didn't initially design him as Goliath, though he has tempted me to start up a Gargoyles hatchery and I already worked out what Demona would look like

But nooo I have no space for a whole new hatchery. Still tempted. He makes me think of the breaking out of stone stage. : D

@Lionne Gargoyles was the best! I recently showed it to a friend who didn't see it growing up. Got to watch for the Owen reveal. Though I did find it hilarious that she guessed that Owen was really the Magi either reborn or made ageless when he first appeared.

Feel free to make an offer if you want. I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for in price but it shouldn't be outrageous. It doesn't take me long to level to 10. If it helps, I had around 40-50k in mind initially. Or the equivalent in items.
@Wavelength I didn't initially design him as Goliath, though he has tempted me to start up a Gargoyles hatchery and I already worked out what Demona would look like

But nooo I have no space for a whole new hatchery. Still tempted. He makes me think of the breaking out of stone stage. : D

@Lionne Gargoyles was the best! I recently showed it to a friend who didn't see it growing up. Got to watch for the Owen reveal. Though I did find it hilarious that she guessed that Owen was really the Magi either reborn or made ageless when he first appeared.

Feel free to make an offer if you want. I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for in price but it shouldn't be outrageous. It doesn't take me long to level to 10. If it helps, I had around 40-50k in mind initially. Or the equivalent in items.
boop
boop
@RyoseiHime

[Fanboy squeal] Not interested in buying him but omg the fact that he exists makes me sooo happy.
@RyoseiHime

[Fanboy squeal] Not interested in buying him but omg the fact that he exists makes me sooo happy.
Brynncognito.png c5b27c433cf5d9a4dc9301acb352e273.png
tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png FR Time tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png
@RyoseiHime

The temptation is so bad ...! Somehow he's wound up in my clan's general storyline, one bad guy thrashing away from getting his own spinoff story!

I could do 40k in treasure but could you possibly hold him for two days while I work up treasure and lair space? XD
@RyoseiHime

The temptation is so bad ...! Somehow he's wound up in my clan's general storyline, one bad guy thrashing away from getting his own spinoff story!

I could do 40k in treasure but could you possibly hold him for two days while I work up treasure and lair space? XD
@lionne I was all ready to take him, but since you have a storyline for him, I'll hold off she can wait the 2 days. Otherwise, I'd like him in order to breed to one of my tundra females, then would re-sell to you.
@lionne I was all ready to take him, but since you have a storyline for him, I'll hold off she can wait the 2 days. Otherwise, I'd like him in order to breed to one of my tundra females, then would re-sell to you.
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
@RyoseiHime

I am truly sorry but I won't be able to take him. The lair space issues are turning out more difficult than I first figured and it's taking forever to move dragons out. I can't ask you to wait. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you so much for the opportunity to see and fangirl squeal over him. x.x

@Wavelength

Please enjoy Goliath. ^^
@RyoseiHime

I am truly sorry but I won't be able to take him. The lair space issues are turning out more difficult than I first figured and it's taking forever to move dragons out. I can't ask you to wait. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you so much for the opportunity to see and fangirl squeal over him. x.x

@Wavelength

Please enjoy Goliath. ^^
@Lionne It's no problem. I can definitely understand the lair space crisis. : P

@Wavelength I'll send him on over for the price I was gonna sell him to Lionne for.
@Lionne It's no problem. I can definitely understand the lair space crisis. : P

@Wavelength I'll send him on over for the price I was gonna sell him to Lionne for.
1 2