Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Gargoyles' Goliath Lvl 10
1 2
@ryoseihime I've just accepted him, thank you very much. I'm so tempted to rename my blue freckle/speckle/gembond female tundra Demona, just for him.

@Lionne I have a tendency to keep dragons a long time, if you do get space, and still want him, let me know, I can send him on to your lair.

*dies happy* I just did the progeny in the scrying workshop.. they can have purple or black babies! Angela and Thailog, here I come! :)
@ryoseihime I've just accepted him, thank you very much. I'm so tempted to rename my blue freckle/speckle/gembond female tundra Demona, just for him.

@Lionne I have a tendency to keep dragons a long time, if you do get space, and still want him, let me know, I can send him on to your lair.

*dies happy* I just did the progeny in the scrying workshop.. they can have purple or black babies! Angela and Thailog, here I come! :)
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
@Wavelength

Oh my gosh, congrats! That's great! ^^

Also, thank you. I hope to be able to take you up on your offer. It's odd how it's so easy to get the treasure but the lair space is another matter. x.x
@Wavelength

Oh my gosh, congrats! That's great! ^^

Also, thank you. I hope to be able to take you up on your offer. It's odd how it's so easy to get the treasure but the lair space is another matter. x.x
@lionne It's how expensive the lair space is. And since my flight fights for dominance right after the carnival, I don't want to exalt right now, it feels wasteful.

He's a level 11 now, BTW.. went farming in the sandswept delta with him this morning. Got 2 chests, too.
@lionne It's how expensive the lair space is. And since my flight fights for dominance right after the carnival, I don't want to exalt right now, it feels wasteful.

He's a level 11 now, BTW.. went farming in the sandswept delta with him this morning. Got 2 chests, too.
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
1 2