Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Aurora Hatchery :: 400 Babies
1 2 3 4
@Isidarth

Oh my goodness, thank you very much!
Yes, I do think he could possibly be perfect! *_*
@Isidarth

Oh my goodness, thank you very much!
Yes, I do think he could possibly be perfect! *_*
@Isidarth

Hey, I think I never replied to your mail to put me on a pinglist, sorry! But I'd love to be on one, if Hedera and Senecio produce a x/jungle/jungle baby please ping me!
@Isidarth

Hey, I think I never replied to your mail to put me on a pinglist, sorry! But I'd love to be on one, if Hedera and Senecio produce a x/jungle/jungle baby please ping me!
@Artazen - You got it! Adding you now. c:
@Artazen - You got it! Adding you now. c:
Tales of the Clan
Bought the Midnight x Rose Imperial pair, cheers. AMAZING Dragons. Plan to take good care of, and raise to level 25 badasses.

Thanks again!
Bought the Midnight x Rose Imperial pair, cheers. AMAZING Dragons. Plan to take good care of, and raise to level 25 badasses.

Thanks again!
tumblr_nesx6vaMMr1u087uko1_500.jpg
We are now back up to date!

MASS PING INCOMING:

General Pinglist - all: @BunnySox @tapixt @gloryrising
General Pinglist - any blue-navy/blue-navy/sky female: @ikchen

Battlefield x Shadowland: @Flutterbree (black/midnight/ice female, or similar)

Gotham x Xanthe: @Clawesia (females) ; @Usoyo (similar to Xanthe)

Senecio x Hedera: @Kmirandi96 ; @Artazen (x/jungle/jungle)

I have all of you listed on one or another of my pinglists, and wanted to make sure you were still interested - you may have found your dream dragon elsewhere, or don't have the space for any more dragons. Please ping me or PM me if something has changed!

Friendly reminder that you are NOT obligated to purchase any dragons if you are on a pinglist. It just means that you are okay with the occasional poke when I have something you might be interested in. c:

We are now back up to date!

MASS PING INCOMING:

General Pinglist - all: @BunnySox @tapixt @gloryrising
General Pinglist - any blue-navy/blue-navy/sky female: @ikchen

Battlefield x Shadowland: @Flutterbree (black/midnight/ice female, or similar)

Gotham x Xanthe: @Clawesia (females) ; @Usoyo (similar to Xanthe)

Senecio x Hedera: @Kmirandi96 ; @Artazen (x/jungle/jungle)

I have all of you listed on one or another of my pinglists, and wanted to make sure you were still interested - you may have found your dream dragon elsewhere, or don't have the space for any more dragons. Please ping me or PM me if something has changed!

Friendly reminder that you are NOT obligated to purchase any dragons if you are on a pinglist. It just means that you are okay with the occasional poke when I have something you might be interested in. c:

Tales of the Clan
@Isidarth Definitely still interested, especially as soon as this week is over - I'm currently exalting pmuch everything I have! :)
@Isidarth Definitely still interested, especially as soon as this week is over - I'm currently exalting pmuch everything I have! :)
@Isidarth I'm certainly still interested! Please keep me on the list~
@Isidarth I'm certainly still interested! Please keep me on the list~
Time for another mid-week update!

General Pings for New Babies; check out the front page! @BunnySox @tapixt @gloryrising
Time for another mid-week update!

General Pings for New Babies; check out the front page! @BunnySox @tapixt @gloryrising
Tales of the Clan
@Isidarth I just adore that ice Coatl girl! Could I pick her up once I train up a dragon to exalt?
@Isidarth I just adore that ice Coatl girl! Could I pick her up once I train up a dragon to exalt?
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Isidarth
Still interested, please keep me on the general ping list for now. Thx ^-^
@Isidarth
Still interested, please keep me on the general ping list for now. Thx ^-^
1 2 3 4