Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | NEW BABIES @ The Aelric Angle Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@MarishiTen (Sorry, forgot to tag you in the previous post, and I don't remember if FR will show the tag if I edit it in.) Once upon a time, you were interested in seeing the results of Lyla breeding with one of my other SDs. :) See the previous post!
@MarishiTen (Sorry, forgot to tag you in the previous post, and I don't remember if FR will show the tag if I edit it in.) Once upon a time, you were interested in seeing the results of Lyla breeding with one of my other SDs. :) See the previous post!
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
@LaraAelric Aw thank you for remembering me! I have to save up for a lair expansion but thank you! Best of luck selling your cuties!
@LaraAelric Aw thank you for remembering me! I have to save up for a lair expansion but thank you! Best of luck selling your cuties!
ShtOLAU.png
YDALIR | #5234728
@LaraAelric I really like the thistle/lav/thistle twins. I have a family to bring home from a Fire nest and some exaltees to clear out (coliiiiiiiii, why are you so slowwwww), but when I know what my space situation's going to be, I'm interested.

Are those spirals Marble's grandbabbies? :) I am almost certain I remember somebody looking for double white or ice spirals on the DW board recently, so that might be worth looking for; I don't see it in my history, or I'd point you in the right direction.
@LaraAelric I really like the thistle/lav/thistle twins. I have a family to bring home from a Fire nest and some exaltees to clear out (coliiiiiiiii, why are you so slowwwww), but when I know what my space situation's going to be, I'm interested.

Are those spirals Marble's grandbabbies? :) I am almost certain I remember somebody looking for double white or ice spirals on the DW board recently, so that might be worth looking for; I don't see it in my history, or I'd point you in the right direction.
sW60m2f.png
@Pandonkey They'll be sticking around for a while, so let me know how that pans out! I'd be happy to hold either of them for you (if you're leaning towards one or the other :) ).

And the Spirals are indeed Marble's grandbabies! I haven't seen anything yet but I also haven't been looking closely. Time to go wade through the threads~ Thanks!
@Pandonkey They'll be sticking around for a while, so let me know how that pans out! I'd be happy to hold either of them for you (if you're leaning towards one or the other :) ).

And the Spirals are indeed Marble's grandbabies! I haven't seen anything yet but I also haven't been looking closely. Time to go wade through the threads~ Thanks!

2rnjx3s.png
@LaraAelric Okay, I've been leaning toward getting the female thistle/lav/thistle, and I noticed the shadow/mulberry/thistle guy in your earlier post, and I put them into SW, and..... I think I'm interested in both of them. :) He'll be my very first RB. Any chance of a combo price for the pair?

(ETA: heading AFK for awhile; I'll be slow to reply)
@LaraAelric Okay, I've been leaning toward getting the female thistle/lav/thistle, and I noticed the shadow/mulberry/thistle guy in your earlier post, and I put them into SW, and..... I think I'm interested in both of them. :) He'll be my very first RB. Any chance of a combo price for the pair?

(ETA: heading AFK for awhile; I'll be slow to reply)
sW60m2f.png
@Pandonkey (no worries, I'm equally slow today) sounds like I'm going to be scrying a pair when I get on my computer again. XD

Would 50k for the both be okay? Or were you thinking lower? Lemme know!

(PS - having seen them in the scrying workshop, you should totally let me know when they breed~)
@Pandonkey (no worries, I'm equally slow today) sounds like I'm going to be scrying a pair when I get on my computer again. XD

Would 50k for the both be okay? Or were you thinking lower? Lemme know!

(PS - having seen them in the scrying workshop, you should totally let me know when they breed~)

2rnjx3s.png
@LaraAelric I can swing that. Set up the CRs and I'll accept in a little bit. :) Will do -- seriously, such gorgeous potential hatchlings!
@LaraAelric I can swing that. Set up the CRs and I'll accept in a little bit. :) Will do -- seriously, such gorgeous potential hatchlings!
sW60m2f.png
@Pandonkey Yess and I had no idea! I wouldn't have even thought to scry them together. (You have great taste - that RB is my favorite of the pack. :) )
@Pandonkey Yess and I had no idea! I wouldn't have even thought to scry them together. (You have great taste - that RB is my favorite of the pack. :) )

2rnjx3s.png
@Drpencil My Wildclaw pair has hatched their nest! Prices are always negotiable. :) @9lley this isn't my Spiral pair, buuut I did happen to hatch a triple ice! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7551487] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75515/7551487_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote][b]Unnamed - Male[/b] Ice Iridescent / Ice Shimmer / Ice Crackle [b]Asking:[/b] 50k [/quote][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7551488] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75515/7551488_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote][b]Unnamed - Female[/b] Ice Iridescent / White Shimmer / Rose Crackle [b]Asking:[/b] 50k [/quote][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7551489] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75515/7551489_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote][b]Unnamed - Male[/b] White Iridescent / Ice Shimmer / Rose Crackle [b]Asking:[/b] 50k [/quote][/center]
@Drpencil My Wildclaw pair has hatched their nest! Prices are always negotiable. :)
@9lley this isn't my Spiral pair, buuut I did happen to hatch a triple ice!

7551487_350.png
Quote:
Unnamed - Male
Ice Iridescent / Ice Shimmer / Ice Crackle

Asking: 50k

7551488_350.png
Quote:
Unnamed - Female
Ice Iridescent / White Shimmer / Rose Crackle

Asking: 50k

7551489_350.png
Quote: