Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] ManicPranic's Hatchery
1 2 3
@Skyw1nd how about....
Juniper + 5kt
for Murakage?
@Skyw1nd how about....
Juniper + 5kt
for Murakage?
@ManicPranic

The Purple/Ice/Sky boy is awesome ! You're asking 15kT for him ?
@ManicPranic

The Purple/Ice/Sky boy is awesome ! You're asking 15kT for him ?
final.png
@Divisi >.> no... I'm asking 70kt for him, I'm asking 15k for the guards... sorry for the confusion! That said, I'm willing to haggle a bit and may look at trades. Anything I receive will help go towards gene-ing up a fourth mate for this group, so that I'll have two pools of interbreedable offspring. Thanks!
@Divisi >.> no... I'm asking 70kt for him, I'm asking 15k for the guards... sorry for the confusion! That said, I'm willing to haggle a bit and may look at trades. Anything I receive will help go towards gene-ing up a fourth mate for this group, so that I'll have two pools of interbreedable offspring. Thanks!
@ManicPranic

Oh man that is a pretty severe misread on my part, uhhHH. Man he's so cool I dont wanna say no but at the same time i'm still paying off the mess of dragons I accepted from my own forum post ;u; haha. I mean unless you're cool with waiting. for like. Around a week for me to be able to pay then I'll go for it but right now I dont have that many dragons I'm willing to trade. If you need your money ASAP I think I have wiggle room with prioritizing and I could give it to you tomorrow, but i'd strongly prefer to try and get the money to the older sellers first as well as getting a lair expansion.
@ManicPranic

Oh man that is a pretty severe misread on my part, uhhHH. Man he's so cool I dont wanna say no but at the same time i'm still paying off the mess of dragons I accepted from my own forum post ;u; haha. I mean unless you're cool with waiting. for like. Around a week for me to be able to pay then I'll go for it but right now I dont have that many dragons I'm willing to trade. If you need your money ASAP I think I have wiggle room with prioritizing and I could give it to you tomorrow, but i'd strongly prefer to try and get the money to the older sellers first as well as getting a lair expansion.
final.png
@Divisi I'd be willing to wait a week, sure ^^
@Divisi I'd be willing to wait a week, sure ^^
@ManicPranic

Omg thank you so much for being understanding, aaa. But man I swear, I'm an indentured servant to FR at this rate, haha. Adding you to the list r/n, definitely check in on it if you wanna see how much closer I am to paying you (:
@ManicPranic

Omg thank you so much for being understanding, aaa. But man I swear, I'm an indentured servant to FR at this rate, haha. Adding you to the list r/n, definitely check in on it if you wanna see how much closer I am to paying you (:
final.png
@Divisi - don't worry about it, I won't hound you XD I'm a commissions-based artist, so I know how it is!!
@Divisi - don't worry about it, I won't hound you XD I'm a commissions-based artist, so I know how it is!!
I love your purple/blue/ice imperial female you pinged me for! Is there anyway you can hold her for me until I get the money or would you be willing to trade a dragon for her/+treasure?
I love your purple/blue/ice imperial female you pinged me for! Is there anyway you can hold her for me until I get the money or would you be willing to trade a dragon for her/+treasure?
You may call me Zale. This name is from 4-5 years ago when I was young and stupid, so please disregard it. Returning to the site after about a 4 year break. Trying to adjust to everything is new. Please be patient!
@ManicPranic
Sounds good to me! Would you like to send the request, or shall I?
@ManicPranic
Sounds good to me! Would you like to send the request, or shall I?
34xf4wg.jpg
@Skyw1nd - cr & message sent! Thank you very much!

@sniperwolf I'd most certainly be willing to hold (or set up a payment plan) how long do you think you'll need?

Thank you both!
@Skyw1nd - cr & message sent! Thank you very much!

@sniperwolf I'd most certainly be willing to hold (or set up a payment plan) how long do you think you'll need?

Thank you both!
1 2 3