Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Attractive Gen1s
1 2 3
@cooneyms Would you take 45k or meet somewhere in the middle? I'm on a self-induced budget now because I got a little crazy with the gen 1 buying. xD
@cooneyms Would you take 45k or meet somewhere in the middle? I'm on a self-induced budget now because I got a little crazy with the gen 1 buying. xD
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif
@Coldblooded

I understand COMPLETELY haha. Yes, I can take 45k. Feel free to send a CR whenever you want :)
@Coldblooded

I understand COMPLETELY haha. Yes, I can take 45k. Feel free to send a CR whenever you want :)
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms Great, thank you! I'll send for her on the 20th, but if you need me to take her before then then just send a CR and I'll accept it as soon as I see it.
@cooneyms Great, thank you! I'll send for her on the 20th, but if you need me to take her before then then just send a CR and I'll accept it as soon as I see it.
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif
@Coldblooded

Not a problem! I'll send a CR now and you can accept it anytime you want. On the 20th or sooner, doesn't matter to me. Thanks for taking her :)
@Coldblooded

Not a problem! I'll send a CR now and you can accept it anytime you want. On the 20th or sooner, doesn't matter to me. Thanks for taking her :)
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms Alright! Very welcome, and thank you for holding her.
@cooneyms Alright! Very welcome, and thank you for holding her.
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif
1 2 3