Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pascall's !.F.R.E.E.! Dragons [0 New]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27
@setmenuplus Send me a crossroads and he's yours!

Added three new snappers!
@setmenuplus Send me a crossroads and he's yours!

Added three new snappers!
Hey pascall,
I couldn't decide between two so I sent two crossroads. Hope that's ok.
Hey pascall,
I couldn't decide between two so I sent two crossroads. Hope that's ok.
Is the Coatl female still up for grabs?
Is the Coatl female still up for grabs?
s u c c
@Fitzger - Since I'm still waiting on a trade for the Coatl female, I went ahead and gave you the Snapper you wanted~

@desmondmiles - I'm waiting on a trade for the first person who asked, but if they don't respond in the next 30 minutes, she'll go back up for grabs!
@Fitzger - Since I'm still waiting on a trade for the Coatl female, I went ahead and gave you the Snapper you wanted~

@desmondmiles - I'm waiting on a trade for the first person who asked, but if they don't respond in the next 30 minutes, she'll go back up for grabs!
@Pascall I'll wait with crossed fingers
@Pascall I'll wait with crossed fingers
s u c c
Well the previous requester hasn't gotten in contact with me! Sorry, friend. ): Maybe next time.

But the Coatl Female is now up for grabs again!

Remember to post here BEFORE sending me a trade.
Well the previous requester hasn't gotten in contact with me! Sorry, friend. ): Maybe next time.

But the Coatl Female is now up for grabs again!

Remember to post here BEFORE sending me a trade.
@pascall

thanks a bunch friend
@pascall

thanks a bunch friend
well, I guess no more naps after requestion dragons huh... could I have the other female then?
well, I guess no more naps after requestion dragons huh... could I have the other female then?
^^
^^
@darkonesofhyrule - If you're still around, send me a trade and you can have the original coatl female. No one else has asked about her~
@darkonesofhyrule - If you're still around, send me a trade and you can have the original coatl female. No one else has asked about her~
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27