Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pascall's !.F.R.E.E.! Dragons [0 New]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Pascall

Okay. Please hold while I try to navigate this site. :D :D :D
@Pascall

Okay. Please hold while I try to navigate this site. :D :D :D
gF8ZjMJ.png212wqp5.png
@Mudcat

No worries!

On the left is the "Crossroads". Click that and it'll take you to a page where you can request a trade. Put in my username: Pascall, and then select the dragon that you wanted.

You can offer 100 treasure as a tip (or not!) or just 1 to make it a viable trade.
@Mudcat

No worries!

On the left is the "Crossroads". Click that and it'll take you to a page where you can request a trade. Put in my username: Pascall, and then select the dragon that you wanted.

You can offer 100 treasure as a tip (or not!) or just 1 to make it a viable trade.
@Pascall I would love the Skydancer Male. the Teal Tiger/Sky Shimmer/Blue Crackle one. is it still available
@Pascall I would love the Skydancer Male. the Teal Tiger/Sky Shimmer/Blue Crackle one. is it still available
7 dragons left.
7 dragons left.
@Misa37

Yup! Follow the instructions on my post above these to send me a trade and he's yours.
@Misa37

Yup! Follow the instructions on my post above these to send me a trade and he's yours.
Six dragons left!
Six dragons left!
@Pascall

Hmm...if you don't mind them being exalted~~I'm currently gathering up dragons for brightshine/exalting to try and get dom for light's holiday (for the 20th)~~

Would it be okay if I could take whatever dragon you have available (doesn't matter which)?
@Pascall

Hmm...if you don't mind them being exalted~~I'm currently gathering up dragons for brightshine/exalting to try and get dom for light's holiday (for the 20th)~~

Would it be okay if I could take whatever dragon you have available (doesn't matter which)?
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
@elroking

Pick whichever you want and throw me a trade!

For exalting purposes, I would highly prefer you taking the ones with basic genes though~
@elroking

Pick whichever you want and throw me a trade!

For exalting purposes, I would highly prefer you taking the ones with basic genes though~
@Pascall

That works for me :0

Sending CR now~
@Pascall

That works for me :0

Sending CR now~
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
5 dragons left!
5 dragons left!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27