Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ✯ Seastar Hatchery ✯
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
WELCOME TO SEASTAR HATCHERY!

The basics:
  • Dragons
    - Primarily triple gene iri/shim/x
    - Mostly Imps, Coatls/WCs, Skydancers, & Spirals
    - Heavy lean towards cool colors, but I do have some brighter pairs
    - All dragons are born with Light eyes, but I will accept requests for other colors
  • 1:375 treasure to gem ratio
    - Gem purchases through CR
  • Prices are negotiable
    - I am willing to haggle, just ping or message me with your offer.
    - I also accept payment plans. We can work out the details together.
    - I may be willing to hold a dragon for you for up to one week. Ask and I will tell you whether I have the lair space or not.
  • Light flight discount!
    - 15k-50k: 5k off
    - 60k-100k: 10k off
    - 110k-200k: 20k off
  • Ping lists
    - Just ping me in this thread or send me a message to be placed on the ping list for any of my pairs.
    - You may request for as many pairs as you like, or go on the general hatchery list for all pairs.
  • Reserves
    - For only 5k, you may be placed on the reserve list for any single pair.
    - You may reserve for multiple pairs, but you must make a separate 5k deposit for each one.
    - The price you are expected to pay for reserve hatchlings is listed below each pair.
  • Request System
    - You may request that I breed any of my pairs without requesting a reserve and I will breed them ASAP
    - Pairs who have no reserves, ping requests, or breeding requests will be bred at my own discretion

SEE POST THREE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
WELCOME TO SEASTAR HATCHERY!

The basics:
  • Dragons
    - Primarily triple gene iri/shim/x
    - Mostly Imps, Coatls/WCs, Skydancers, & Spirals
    - Heavy lean towards cool colors, but I do have some brighter pairs
    - All dragons are born with Light eyes, but I will accept requests for other colors
  • 1:375 treasure to gem ratio
    - Gem purchases through CR
  • Prices are negotiable
    - I am willing to haggle, just ping or message me with your offer.
    - I also accept payment plans. We can work out the details together.
    - I may be willing to hold a dragon for you for up to one week. Ask and I will tell you whether I have the lair space or not.
  • Light flight discount!
    - 15k-50k: 5k off
    - 60k-100k: 10k off
    - 110k-200k: 20k off
  • Ping lists
    - Just ping me in this thread or send me a message to be placed on the ping list for any of my pairs.
    - You may request for as many pairs as you like, or go on the general hatchery list for all pairs.
  • Reserves
    - For only 5k, you may be placed on the reserve list for any single pair.
    - You may reserve for multiple pairs, but you must make a separate 5k deposit for each one.
    - The price you are expected to pay for reserve hatchlings is listed below each pair.
  • Request System
    - You may request that I breed any of my pairs without requesting a reserve and I will breed them ASAP
    - Pairs who have no reserves, ping requests, or breeding requests will be bred at my own discretion

SEE POST THREE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
dnLxeEc.png
FOR SALE

-Temporary hiatus on updating this thread, but still selling dragons at the back of my lair. Apologies for any inconvenience! You can still ping me here or PM me if you'd like to go on a ping list, make a reserve, or negotiate prices.-
FOR SALE

-Temporary hiatus on updating this thread, but still selling dragons at the back of my lair. Apologies for any inconvenience! You can still ping me here or PM me if you'd like to go on a ping list, make a reserve, or negotiate prices.-
dnLxeEc.png
Please message or ping me if you have any questions!

REQUEST RULES
  • For alternate eye colors
    - I am happy to find a rental nest for whatever element you specify!
    - If you purchase one of the resulting hatchlings, I will cover all rental costs
    - If you choose not to purchase any of the hatchlings, I will have to request that you reimburse me for any rental expenses incurred
  • For specific dates
    - If you would like a nest hatched on a specific date (ie: a birthday, a holiday), I will almost always be willing to arrange that for you.
    - Please keep in mind that if the date you are interested in falls less than five days after a pair's RTB date, I cannot honor your request
  • Studding
    - I may be willing to temporarily breed one of my dragons with one of yours
    - I reserve the right to refuse any offers if I do not like the scrying options
    - I will ask for collateral if you would prefer to breed the dragons in your nest
    - I am willing to send collateral if you would like to breed the dragons in my nest
    - All hatchlings will be split evenly - any odd hatchling will be sold and the profit will be split

RESERVE RULES
  • Your placement on the list allows you the first pick of your chosen pair's hatchlings (I will ping you and wait for your decision before notifying ping list members.)
  • Reserve list placement is first come first serve (unless you want to bribe me, haha.)
  • There is a 5k fee to be placed on reserve list
    - Once you purchase a hatchling from your reserve pair, this money will be refunded.
    - If you choose to be removed from the reserve list without purchasing a hatchling, you cannot get your money back.
  • You will remain on the list until either you find a hatchling you are happy with (does not have to be from the first nest hatched) or you choose to be removed.
Please message or ping me if you have any questions!

REQUEST RULES
  • For alternate eye colors
    - I am happy to find a rental nest for whatever element you specify!
    - If you purchase one of the resulting hatchlings, I will cover all rental costs
    - If you choose not to purchase any of the hatchlings, I will have to request that you reimburse me for any rental expenses incurred
  • For specific dates
    - If you would like a nest hatched on a specific date (ie: a birthday, a holiday), I will almost always be willing to arrange that for you.
    - Please keep in mind that if the date you are interested in falls less than five days after a pair's RTB date, I cannot honor your request
  • Studding
    - I may be willing to temporarily breed one of my dragons with one of yours
    - I reserve the right to refuse any offers if I do not like the scrying options
    - I will ask for collateral if you would prefer to breed the dragons in your nest
    - I am willing to send collateral if you would like to breed the dragons in my nest
    - All hatchlings will be split evenly - any odd hatchling will be sold and the profit will be split

RESERVE RULES
  • Your placement on the list allows you the first pick of your chosen pair's hatchlings (I will ping you and wait for your decision before notifying ping list members.)
  • Reserve list placement is first come first serve (unless you want to bribe me, haha.)
  • There is a 5k fee to be placed on reserve list
    - Once you purchase a hatchling from your reserve pair, this money will be refunded.
    - If you choose to be removed from the reserve list without purchasing a hatchling, you cannot get your money back.
  • You will remain on the list until either you find a hatchling you are happy with (does not have to be from the first nest hatched) or you choose to be removed.
dnLxeEc.png
THE PAIRS

Coatls

ImQ1993.jpg
Polaris & Glacier
Reserve price: 75k)

xndqiyo.jpg
Abayo & Lina
Reserve price: 50k

4hMuoUU.jpg
Tsuyu & Amelie

XJqPDsX.jpg
Utsu & Tenshi
Reserve price: 30k

Imperials

S0gI4n3.jpg
CrimsonCharge & Epiphany
Reserve price: 40k

sXCJKyB.jpg
Lyric & Aria

Spirals

QD6ICsz.jpg
Dynamite & Dusk

KhdDQ5d.jpg
Lazuli & Lapis
Reserve price: 25k
THE PAIRS

Coatls

ImQ1993.jpg
Polaris & Glacier
Reserve price: 75k)

xndqiyo.jpg
Abayo & Lina

4hMuoUU.jpg
Tsuyu & Amelie

XJqPDsX.jpg
Utsu & Tenshi

Imperials

S0gI4n3.jpg
CrimsonCharge & Epiphany
Reserve price: 40k

sXCJKyB.jpg
Lyric & Aria

Spirals

QD6ICsz.jpg
Dynamite & Dusk

KhdDQ5d.jpg
Lazuli & Lapis
dnLxeEc.png
Mixed Pairs

Q7m20Tc.jpg
Tomas & Laci
Reserve price: 75k

SDBgwNH.jpg
Cael & Andromeda

UVBCYQP.jpg
Rust & Velvet
Reserve Price: 40k

TFzhPCU.jpg
Rye & Elegy
Reserve Price: 30k

HWImRsW.jpg
Blackwell & Izzarah

7MOtFuv.jpg
Fagan & Rozaria
Reserve price: 20k
Mixed Pairs

Q7m20Tc.jpg
Tomas & Laci
Reserve price: 75k

SDBgwNH.jpg
Cael & Andromeda

UVBCYQP.jpg
Rust & Velvet
Reserve Price: 40k

TFzhPCU.jpg
Rye & Elegy
Reserve Price: 30k

HWImRsW.jpg
Blackwell & Izzarah

7MOtFuv.jpg
Fagan & Rozaria
Reserve price: 20k
dnLxeEc.png
General/Misc Ping Lists:

New pairs & hatchlings: Moo

Gold terts: kschaef

Dragons who have found homes - THANK YOU to all my buyers!

Ornstein ✯ Jomir ✯ Cayden ✯ Skai ✯ Kaloki ✯ Ayhan ✯ Frey ✯ Sunset ✯ 4699691 ✯ Strychnine ✯ Tyler ✯ Wire ✯ AoRun ✯ Glitch ✯ Brightness ✯ Kandis ✯ Dionne ✯ Jaime ✯ Rivendell ✯ Satrap ✯ Luxuria ✯ 5235321 ✯ Cyberwrath ✯ Sandstorm ✯ Kallasilya ✯ 5376910 ✯ 5451484 ✯ 5526493 ✯ Islay ✯ Tomorrow ✯ 5741825 ✯ Zorian ✯ Seth ✯ AoKuang ✯ 5879335 ✯ Gloriana ✯ 6128393 ✯ Banzyn ✯ 6178768 ✯ Djinn ✯ Constantia ✯ Dimas ✯ Keres ✯ Treasure ✯ 6827289 ✯ 6827290 ✯ Larcier ✯ Fiore ✯ Mercia ✯ 7513663 ✯ 7537188 ✯ Seeker ✯ Amansinaya ✯ Hallel ✯ Giera ✯ Atlantice ✯ 8233356 ✯ 8375392 ✯ Bellatrix ✯ 9674007 ✯ 10181146
General/Misc Ping Lists:

New pairs & hatchlings: Moo

Gold terts: kschaef

Dragons who have found homes - THANK YOU to all my buyers!

Ornstein ✯ Jomir ✯ Cayden ✯ Skai ✯ Kaloki ✯ Ayhan ✯ Frey ✯ Sunset ✯ 4699691 ✯ Strychnine ✯ Tyler ✯ Wire ✯ AoRun ✯ Glitch ✯ Brightness ✯ Kandis ✯ Dionne ✯ Jaime ✯ Rivendell ✯ Satrap ✯ Luxuria ✯ 5235321 ✯ Cyberwrath ✯ Sandstorm ✯ Kallasilya ✯ 5376910 ✯ 5451484 ✯ 5526493 ✯ Islay ✯ Tomorrow ✯ 5741825 ✯ Zorian ✯ Seth ✯ AoKuang ✯ 5879335 ✯ Gloriana ✯ 6128393 ✯ Banzyn ✯ 6178768 ✯ Djinn ✯ Constantia ✯ Dimas ✯ Keres ✯ Treasure ✯ 6827289 ✯ 6827290 ✯ Larcier ✯ Fiore ✯ Mercia ✯ 7513663 ✯ 7537188 ✯ Seeker ✯ Amansinaya ✯ Hallel ✯ Giera ✯ Atlantice ✯ 8233356 ✯ 8375392 ✯ Bellatrix ✯ 9674007 ✯ 10181146
dnLxeEc.png
@Oriru Could I have his baby? :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4699711] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46998/4699711_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/light_rune_20.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_female.png[/img] Iridescent/Shimmer/Basic Purple/Jade/Black [url=http://oi57.tinypic.com/rucowi.jpg]Adult Preview[/url] [b]10k[/b][/center][/quote]
@Oriru Could I have his baby? :D

4699711_350.png
Quote:
light_rune_20.pngsmall_female.png
Iridescent/Shimmer/Basic
Purple/Jade/Black
Adult Preview
v3wsWE0.png
@Piperlily
Of course, she's all yours! You can click through on her picture to buy her from the auction house, or we can set up a crossroads if you would prefer.
@Piperlily
Of course, she's all yours! You can click through on her picture to buy her from the auction house, or we can set up a crossroads if you would prefer.
dnLxeEc.png
@Oriru Crossroads is better, I think, so you don't have to pay the listing fee. :)
@Oriru Crossroads is better, I think, so you don't have to pay the listing fee. :)
v3wsWE0.png
@Piperlily
That's very sweet of you! I'm sending her over in just a minute.
@Piperlily
That's very sweet of you! I'm sending her over in just a minute.
dnLxeEc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10