Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ✯ Seastar Hatchery ✯
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Oriru Can I get on reserves for Utsu & Soul and Lazui & Lapis :3 I like their WIIIIDE color choices haha. I mean it'll probably take a while for a nest to crop up with lovely dragons I'd be interested in, but is that ok? I can send you the 10k now to reserve spots? :3 I'm interested in blue/purple xyz dragons, or rainbow dragons. So. :D
@Oriru Can I get on reserves for Utsu & Soul and Lazui & Lapis :3 I like their WIIIIDE color choices haha. I mean it'll probably take a while for a nest to crop up with lovely dragons I'd be interested in, but is that ok? I can send you the 10k now to reserve spots? :3 I'm interested in blue/purple xyz dragons, or rainbow dragons. So. :D
candyhatcheryad.pngcolorpackqueen.png
@Candystar
Oh wow, definitely! You can stay on as long as it takes for you to be satisfied, and if you decide at any point that you've lost interest in one of the pairs but you don't want to lose your deposit, you are also welcome to switch either or both reserves to different pairs. I'm very flexible, and I'll keep checking in with you each time a nest hatches.

Before I add you to Utsu and Soul's list, I'd like to give you a head's up that I am planning to add tertiary genes to them at some point, possibly before the next time they breed. I was thinking about doing Underbelly on Soul and Smoke on Utsu. Once this is done, the reserve price will go up to anywhere from 75k to 100k and, of course, the hatchlings will look quite a bit different than they would with a basic tert. I would be happy to hold off on geneing them up until after their next nest has hatched if you would prefer. Just let me know what works best for you. :)
@Candystar
Oh wow, definitely! You can stay on as long as it takes for you to be satisfied, and if you decide at any point that you've lost interest in one of the pairs but you don't want to lose your deposit, you are also welcome to switch either or both reserves to different pairs. I'm very flexible, and I'll keep checking in with you each time a nest hatches.

Before I add you to Utsu and Soul's list, I'd like to give you a head's up that I am planning to add tertiary genes to them at some point, possibly before the next time they breed. I was thinking about doing Underbelly on Soul and Smoke on Utsu. Once this is done, the reserve price will go up to anywhere from 75k to 100k and, of course, the hatchlings will look quite a bit different than they would with a basic tert. I would be happy to hold off on geneing them up until after their next nest has hatched if you would prefer. Just let me know what works best for you. :)
dnLxeEc.png
@Oriru Oh no that's ok you don't have to hold off. :3 but I'll just be added to Lapis & Lazuli's list only (great names for them by the way haha!). I'm sort of avoiding smoke until the craaaze dies down, haha. :3 So I'll send you 5k for just Lapis & Lazuli's pair n_n
@Oriru Oh no that's ok you don't have to hold off. :3 but I'll just be added to Lapis & Lazuli's list only (great names for them by the way haha!). I'm sort of avoiding smoke until the craaaze dies down, haha. :3 So I'll send you 5k for just Lapis & Lazuli's pair n_n
@Candystar
Okay, great! I got your payment so I'll put you right on the list. I completely understand wanting to hold off on smoke pairs for now. I've been staying away from them too for the time being, haha. Would you like me to add you to Utsu and Soul's ping list (no charge) in case I don't get around to geneing them?
@Candystar
Okay, great! I got your payment so I'll put you right on the list. I completely understand wanting to hold off on smoke pairs for now. I've been staying away from them too for the time being, haha. Would you like me to add you to Utsu and Soul's ping list (no charge) in case I don't get around to geneing them?
dnLxeEc.png
@oriru sure that would be good n_n
@oriru sure that would be good n_n
@Candystar
I've added you! Thank you so much for your business.

And one more thing I forgot to mention! As a little bonus, I'm giving ten free raffle tickets to anyone who buys one of my dragons (reserves included.) The link to the raffle is in my signature. Let me know if you'd like me to add your name to the ticket list!
@Candystar
I've added you! Thank you so much for your business.

And one more thing I forgot to mention! As a little bonus, I'm giving ten free raffle tickets to anyone who buys one of my dragons (reserves included.) The link to the raffle is in my signature. Let me know if you'd like me to add your name to the ticket list!
dnLxeEc.png
@oriru hey free raffle tickets :P sure, add me n_n
@oriru hey free raffle tickets :P sure, add me n_n
@Candystar
Will do!
@Candystar
Will do!
dnLxeEc.png
@Troya @Primula @Pandonkey @Divinity @Pandatao @MissApollo @Jamethyst @Unole @Commodore
Hello everyone! I got your names from the XYX Breeding Association's ping list. There's an Ice/Jade/Ice coatl girl at the top of my sales list and I wanted to see if anyone was interested in buying her. Feel free to grab her off the auction house, send me a CR (she's 20k off for anyone from Light Flight), or PM me/ping me in this thread to work out any other arrangement. I'm very friendly and flexible when it comes to payment. :)

Also, let me know if you'd like me to refrain from pinging you for any future XYX hatchlings my pairs produce - I don't want to bother anyone who would prefer to be left alone.
@Troya @Primula @Pandonkey @Divinity @Pandatao @MissApollo @Jamethyst @Unole @Commodore
Hello everyone! I got your names from the XYX Breeding Association's ping list. There's an Ice/Jade/Ice coatl girl at the top of my sales list and I wanted to see if anyone was interested in buying her. Feel free to grab her off the auction house, send me a CR (she's 20k off for anyone from Light Flight), or PM me/ping me in this thread to work out any other arrangement. I'm very friendly and flexible when it comes to payment. :)

Also, let me know if you'd like me to refrain from pinging you for any future XYX hatchlings my pairs produce - I don't want to bother anyone who would prefer to be left alone.
dnLxeEc.png
@Oriru
8D no pings for me please! Sorry about that :/ i wish you luck selling though :3
@Oriru
8D no pings for me please! Sorry about that :/ i wish you luck selling though :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10