Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Marshmallow Salad~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Maebirb

Sure, I can hold her for you! And no worries about the pings, mine wasn't working for about a week at one point... was weird indeed.
@Maebirb

Sure, I can hold her for you! And no worries about the pings, mine wasn't working for about a week at one point... was weird indeed.
CeVRU9t.png
@Marchelute
@Salandis
alright just keeping in touch so you dont think i forgot!! I almost have enough to expand and i should by the end of tonight, i should be able to buy them by saturday at the very very latest!! thank you so so much for holding them
@Marchelute
@Salandis
alright just keeping in touch so you dont think i forgot!! I almost have enough to expand and i should by the end of tonight, i should be able to buy them by saturday at the very very latest!! thank you so so much for holding them
733EAYl.png
@Maebirb

Thanks for touching base with us! :) Your dragons will be waiting for you as soon as you're read for them (one is being babysat by my niece at the moment for lair space though)
@Maebirb

Thanks for touching base with us! :) Your dragons will be waiting for you as soon as you're read for them (one is being babysat by my niece at the moment for lair space though)
ASIQ1WN.pngUlOj8iC.gif IjPKWyv.gif HVkyjg9.png
@Salandis
@Marchelute
should i just send the crossroads to @Feathergrace for Icemelt? C:
@Salandis
@Marchelute
should i just send the crossroads to @Feathergrace for Icemelt? C:
733EAYl.png
@Maebirb

You certainly may :) I'll let her know to login and check for the crossroad!
@Maebirb

You certainly may :) I'll let her know to login and check for the crossroad!
@Marchelute
thank you so so much!!
@Marchelute
thank you so so much!!
733EAYl.png
@Maebirb

You're welcome! ^_^ Thank you for buying and giving these babies a home!
@Maebirb

You're welcome! ^_^ Thank you for buying and giving these babies a home!
Boop~
Boop~
@Marchelute can I get on the ping list for Chocolate Bar for if they ever have a boy with an ivory tertiary? I've been looking forever for a matching mate to a girl I have and no one has ivory for the tertiary. And also for Tiger, Tiger and Guarding shadows because they're sooo pretty ^3^
@Marchelute can I get on the ping list for Chocolate Bar for if they ever have a boy with an ivory tertiary? I've been looking forever for a matching mate to a girl I have and no one has ivory for the tertiary. And also for Tiger, Tiger and Guarding shadows because they're sooo pretty ^3^
this should reach the other side hopefully, maybe more, more, more, more
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
@krissybuttbutt

I can definitely put you on ping for those guys ^_^ Just as a heads-up, Shadow flight is going for dom next week, so I won't be focusing on breeding then. But I do plan to put Tiger, Tiger and Guarding Shadows on nests soon after the battle :)

For Chocolate Bar, I'm afraid neither of the parents have Ivory on the tert; their babies will have either White or Maize terts. Just to be sure, did you mean Ivory secondary? I get those two backwards sometimes myself, and Buraun has Ivory secondary so I just want to be certain.
@krissybuttbutt

I can definitely put you on ping for those guys ^_^ Just as a heads-up, Shadow flight is going for dom next week, so I won't be focusing on breeding then. But I do plan to put Tiger, Tiger and Guarding Shadows on nests soon after the battle :)

For Chocolate Bar, I'm afraid neither of the parents have Ivory on the tert; their babies will have either White or Maize terts. Just to be sure, did you mean Ivory secondary? I get those two backwards sometimes myself, and Buraun has Ivory secondary so I just want to be certain.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12