Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *~* Arumi's Hatchery *~* CRYSTAL DERGS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
SMOKE BABIES TOMORROW!!
SMOKE BABIES TOMORROW!!
Obsessively collecting coatls since 2014.
VcOSD74.png
hi!! :) i'm from the FB group, my name is jasmine. i love your hatchery so far!! and since i'm here, could you ping me for the Rare Pink Sunshine Coatls and also kirito/asuna please? @Arumi
hi!! :) i'm from the FB group, my name is jasmine. i love your hatchery so far!! and since i'm here, could you ping me for the Rare Pink Sunshine Coatls and also kirito/asuna please? @Arumi
Could I get on the pinglost for Laxus and Rhapsody? And how much will their babies be?
Could I get on the pinglost for Laxus and Rhapsody? And how much will their babies be?
FlameCallerBanner_zpsda0ac48e.png
[img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/3635450/smokin-o.gif[/img] yaaaaaaaay so prettyyyyyyyyyy
smokin-o.gif

yaaaaaaaay so prettyyyyyyyyyy
@PhoenixFlame Laxus and Rhapsody's babies have hatched! Asking 350kT for the XYZ, and 375kT for either of the XXY babies. :D
@PhoenixFlame Laxus and Rhapsody's babies have hatched! Asking 350kT for the XYZ, and 375kT for either of the XXY babies. :D
VcOSD74.png
@Arumi I might have to wait until you breed them again, because I'm actually doing a payment plan for another coatl baby at the moment, and I don't have much gold at the moment. :( as much as I'd love one of their babies, I don't have enough gold for this batch.
@Arumi I might have to wait until you breed them again, because I'm actually doing a payment plan for another coatl baby at the moment, and I don't have much gold at the moment. :( as much as I'd love one of their babies, I don't have enough gold for this batch.
FlameCallerBanner_zpsda0ac48e.png
@Arumi

Bump cause I
@Arumi

Bump cause I
Wohoo, one Smoke baby off to a good home! Two more left! :D
Wohoo, one Smoke baby off to a good home! Two more left! :D
VcOSD74.png
:D
:D
VcOSD74.png
One more baby on hold until Thursday.

One Smoke baby left! Double Teal! :D
One more baby on hold until Thursday.

One Smoke baby left! Double Teal! :D
VcOSD74.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8