Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Triple ICE TG Coatls!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
bump
bump
I really don't need any more ice/white dragons in my lair, but ugh how can I pass up on these gorgeous coatls. ><

At the least, I'd like to be added to the ping list please! I'm currently clearing out my lair/attempting to get more lair space, but if my sales go through I should have enough to make the down payment soon. (And hopefully my lair won't be so crowded lol.)
I really don't need any more ice/white dragons in my lair, but ugh how can I pass up on these gorgeous coatls. ><

At the least, I'd like to be added to the ping list please! I'm currently clearing out my lair/attempting to get more lair space, but if my sales go through I should have enough to make the down payment soon. (And hopefully my lair won't be so crowded lol.)
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
Adding!
Adding!
@EeveeDream
My such stunning coatls! The ping list is already looking pretty full, but I'd love to be added if I may. Hoping my latest hatchlings sell soon, then I might be able to put a downpayment on one :) I'd be most interested in a male though, and any color combination is just fine.
@EeveeDream
My such stunning coatls! The ping list is already looking pretty full, but I'd love to be added if I may. Hoping my latest hatchlings sell soon, then I might be able to put a downpayment on one :) I'd be most interested in a male though, and any color combination is just fine.
ASIQ1WN.pngUlOj8iC.gif IjPKWyv.gif HVkyjg9.png
bump
bump
bump
bump
@EeveeDream Oohh I'd quite like a triple ice baby c: If possible, could I be added to the ping list please? I'll send in my down payment as soon as I have enough!
@EeveeDream Oohh I'd quite like a triple ice baby c: If possible, could I be added to the ping list please? I'll send in my down payment as soon as I have enough!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
@Lush

Of course! :D
@Lush

Of course! :D
@EeveeDream Thank you so much! ^u^
@EeveeDream Thank you so much! ^u^
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
@Lush

Thanks for your interest in them! ^_^
@Lush

Thanks for your interest in them! ^_^