Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | s p r o c k e t [NEW 8/22]
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 210 211
@Clocks
That's fine! :o I'm just curious. Your babs are just about the only ones I snatch up a;; the time anyways haha I'll prolly get one next time. :)
@Clocks
That's fine! :o I'm just curious. Your babs are just about the only ones I snatch up a;; the time anyways haha I'll prolly get one next time. :)
7b2b63aa96.png
@Itsy Yeah, sorry! I always feel like an *** saying no but I don't want to do reserves for multiple reasons and if I say yes to one person I'd be extra rude not to open them up for everyone. ;-;
@Itsy Yeah, sorry! I always feel like an *** saying no but I don't want to do reserves for multiple reasons and if I say yes to one person I'd be extra rude not to open them up for everyone. ;-;
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Clocks
Haha, no it's alright! I know perfectly why you'd do that! It's understandable. :) Just gotta be quicker next time haha
@Clocks
Haha, no it's alright! I know perfectly why you'd do that! It's understandable. :) Just gotta be quicker next time haha
7b2b63aa96.png
@Clocks
Can you add me to the pinglist for lavender and dreams & sundust please? They're just so pretty. ^_^
@Clocks
Can you add me to the pinglist for lavender and dreams & sundust please? They're just so pretty. ^_^
@Clocks
Could I be added to a general ping list? I love all of your pairs so much.
@Clocks
Could I be added to a general ping list? I love all of your pairs so much.
4doPNEy.gif
@Clocks
general ping list please c:
@Clocks
general ping list please c:
@TimewasWasted Added to those lists. (:

@Shogo @HollowedAngel Added both of you to the general pinglist! If at any point you wish to be taken off or put on more specific lists instead, please feel free to let me know! c:
@TimewasWasted Added to those lists. (:

@Shogo @HollowedAngel Added both of you to the general pinglist! If at any point you wish to be taken off or put on more specific lists instead, please feel free to let me know! c:
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
@Clocks Can you take me off the pinglist for Swamp Chic? I'm probably not going to have money for anything new for a while sorry about that. ;n;
@Clocks Can you take me off the pinglist for Swamp Chic? I'm probably not going to have money for anything new for a while sorry about that. ;n;
@tinyanders Sure thing, removed! I don't expect people on my pinglists to buy immediately but I can understand money problems too. c:
@tinyanders Sure thing, removed! I don't expect people on my pinglists to buy immediately but I can understand money problems too. c:
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
[center][URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1261513] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ VRZpNLw.png[/img][/URL]
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 210 211