Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Dark Dragon Breeder's Hub~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 266 267
@Esme Could I be added into the ping list even if I am not a member of the hub?
@Esme Could I be added into the ping list even if I am not a member of the hub?
@Esme

Username: PlushiePalooza
Rank to which you are applying: Dark Pair (Shadow & Rift), Basic Pair (Prince & Princess)
Not sure if XYX dragons go under Dark or Basic pairs so Lute & Esmerelda go under one of the two...
Hatchery: http://*******.com/p92u9of The Epic Saxophone Hatchery (Co-Run w/ @NSilverLove)
Specialty: I don't particularly Have a specialty, mainly just breeding pretty dragons.
Would you like to be on the ping list? Yes, I need more dark-dragons.
@Esme

Username: PlushiePalooza
Rank to which you are applying: Dark Pair (Shadow & Rift), Basic Pair (Prince & Princess)
Not sure if XYX dragons go under Dark or Basic pairs so Lute & Esmerelda go under one of the two...
Hatchery: http://*******.com/p92u9of The Epic Saxophone Hatchery (Co-Run w/ @NSilverLove)
Specialty: I don't particularly Have a specialty, mainly just breeding pretty dragons.
Would you like to be on the ping list? Yes, I need more dark-dragons.
GAji9p1.png
@Hips
No worries at all! Very happy to have you, and the other new members here!

@Hidd3nstare
Welcome to the group! You've been added to the Basic Breeder tier. It looks to me like you currently have 4 basic pairs, thats a great start! Also, let me know if you ever want to update your specialty information in the future. Feel free to start using the badges in your hatchery thread, dragon bios and hopefully when I can get to making them smaller, your sig!

@Kintoro
Of course you may. Perhaps someday you'll join us too. ^__^

@PlushiePalooza
Welcome to the hub! I have added you to the Dark Breeder tier. Lute and Esmerald do count as a Dark XYX Pair, because they have two qualifying dark colours, as opposed to only one, which would make them a XYX Basic Pair. Please feel free to start using the badges in your hatchery, dragon bios and in the future your signature!

Thanks everyone, I'm so exicted to see this hub grow!
@Hips
No worries at all! Very happy to have you, and the other new members here!

@Hidd3nstare
Welcome to the group! You've been added to the Basic Breeder tier. It looks to me like you currently have 4 basic pairs, thats a great start! Also, let me know if you ever want to update your specialty information in the future. Feel free to start using the badges in your hatchery thread, dragon bios and hopefully when I can get to making them smaller, your sig!

@Kintoro
Of course you may. Perhaps someday you'll join us too. ^__^

@PlushiePalooza
Welcome to the hub! I have added you to the Dark Breeder tier. Lute and Esmerald do count as a Dark XYX Pair, because they have two qualifying dark colours, as opposed to only one, which would make them a XYX Basic Pair. Please feel free to start using the badges in your hatchery, dragon bios and in the future your signature!

Thanks everyone, I'm so exicted to see this hub grow!
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
@Esme in that case, could you update my specialty info to what you said? with the 4 basic pairs? Thank you ^^
@Esme in that case, could you update my specialty info to what you said? with the 4 basic pairs? Thank you ^^
unknown.png
@Hidd3nstare

No problem, will do!
@Hidd3nstare

No problem, will do!
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
@Esme Thanks ^^
@Esme Thanks ^^
unknown.png
I have some dark babes but none are shadow dragons DX
I have some dark babes but none are shadow dragons DX
@ Esme Welp I know what I'm doing tomorrow... booting up photoshop and making a hatchery, that's what I'm doing. I will be back in the next few days to join.

@crystal3001 (Pinging myself so I don't lose this place. )
@ Esme Welp I know what I'm doing tomorrow... booting up photoshop and making a hatchery, that's what I'm doing. I will be back in the next few days to join.

@crystal3001 (Pinging myself so I don't lose this place. )
@Lynncrow
Your dark dragons don't have to be shadow dragons to qualify. The only ranks that require shadow eyes are Extreme and Ultra. ^~

@crystal3001
I look forward to your application & hatchery! =D
@Lynncrow
Your dark dragons don't have to be shadow dragons to qualify. The only ranks that require shadow eyes are Extreme and Ultra. ^~

@crystal3001
I look forward to your application & hatchery! =D
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
@Esme
Username: Azuri
Rank to which you are applying: Basic
Hatchery: http://*******.com/Radiant-Dawn-Hatchery
Specialty: I do a bit of everything, mostly SD & imps though
Would you like to be on the ping list? no thank you
@Esme
Username: Azuri
Rank to which you are applying: Basic
Hatchery: http://*******.com/Radiant-Dawn-Hatchery
Specialty: I do a bit of everything, mostly SD & imps though
Would you like to be on the ping list? no thank you