Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Nerd Hatchery ? Temporary closed
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34
@Nerd
Oh wow, could I please be added to the ping list for Ice Cream? They're gorgeous!

also, did you make your graphics yourself? I've been looking for a re-vamp for my hatchery and there seem to be very few breeding card makers out there!
@Nerd
Oh wow, could I please be added to the ping list for Ice Cream? They're gorgeous!

also, did you make your graphics yourself? I've been looking for a re-vamp for my hatchery and there seem to be very few breeding card makers out there!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Pressia Thank you, I've added you to their list!

Ah, actually I did! I don't have a store or anything, but I'd be happy to make similar ones for 7k each. Just PM me if you were interested. :)
@Pressia Thank you, I've added you to their list!

Ah, actually I did! I don't have a store or anything, but I'd be happy to make similar ones for 7k each. Just PM me if you were interested. :)

tumblr_inline_n2eawkJFne1s6uj4o.gif
Bump
Bump

@Nerd Could I be on the Lemonade ping list?
@Nerd Could I be on the Lemonade ping list?
aH6Quqw.png
@Lucie Thank you very much! I've added you to both lists. :) There's no obligation to buy straight away, so you can stay on the ping list for as long you need haha.

@Ridge Added!
@Lucie Thank you very much! I've added you to both lists. :) There's no obligation to buy straight away, so you can stay on the ping list for as long you need haha.

@Ridge Added!

Could I be on the pinglist for Ice Cream & Cotton Candy? :D
Could I be on the pinglist for Ice Cream & Cotton Candy? :D

Pastel Hatchery
@catsociety I've added you to both lists, thank you for your interest! : - )
@catsociety I've added you to both lists, thank you for your interest! : - )

Ahhhh! What cute dergs. Would you like to be affiliates? c:
Ahhhh! What cute dergs. Would you like to be affiliates? c:
M I Y A Z A K I | She/her | FR + 0
11512.png
“I spent the warm mornings of early autumn sitting on a bench in the rocky garden, writing. I wanted to cut myself to pieces, I said to myself. I wanted to study myself with precision and cruelty.”
— Elena Ferrante, The Days of Abandonment

16490.png
@modbox Thank you. I'd love to! Did you just want me to use your signature as your banner?
@modbox Thank you. I'd love to! Did you just want me to use your signature as your banner?

@Nerd that'd be great! I'll add you right now! c:
@Nerd that'd be great! I'll add you right now! c:
M I Y A Z A K I | She/her | FR + 0
11512.png
“I spent the warm mornings of early autumn sitting on a bench in the rocky garden, writing. I wanted to cut myself to pieces, I said to myself. I wanted to study myself with precision and cruelty.”
— Elena Ferrante, The Days of Abandonment

16490.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34