Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pillar of the World - An Earth Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@presentmic
Sure thing, thanks for buying! :D
@presentmic
Sure thing, thanks for buying! :D
New stock! Babies born on fourth of July, some are doubles! All are 35k!
New stock! Babies born on fourth of July, some are doubles! All are 35k!
After my long vacation, I'm finally able to update!

Got a few new doubles that are so close to XXXs, it's hard for me to let them go. BUT, they're still for sale so anyone who wants to breed triples in the new colors should jump on them!
After my long vacation, I'm finally able to update!

Got a few new doubles that are so close to XXXs, it's hard for me to let them go. BUT, they're still for sale so anyone who wants to breed triples in the new colors should jump on them!
@Cheese

Could I please be added to Beige, Chocolate, Metal and Ginger? And the general pinglist as well? I love your hatchery idea! And the snappers are perfect for it.
@Cheese

Could I please be added to Beige, Chocolate, Metal and Ginger? And the general pinglist as well? I love your hatchery idea! And the snappers are perfect for it.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

Sure, I'll add you now! c:
The metal and ginger don't have proper groupings yet but I'll note your interest in the general ping list. Thank you for your interest!
@TheWhiteHart

Sure, I'll add you now! c:
The metal and ginger don't have proper groupings yet but I'll note your interest in the general ping list. Thank you for your interest!
@Cheese

Thank you so much. And I really like your hatchery. The color groupings you've chosen, as well as the snapper breed, work so well together.
@Cheese

Thank you so much. And I really like your hatchery. The color groupings you've chosen, as well as the snapper breed, work so well together.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

Thank you, I really appreciate that!
When I moved to Earth (from Lightning) I knew my hatchery would have to be based around earthy colors and Snappers. It was hard to leave all my Ridgebacks behind but I'm more happy now with my current dragons and ideas.
@TheWhiteHart

Thank you, I really appreciate that!
When I moved to Earth (from Lightning) I knew my hatchery would have to be based around earthy colors and Snappers. It was hard to leave all my Ridgebacks behind but I'm more happy now with my current dragons and ideas.
Updating my project pairs as I've got some new dragons with closer colors.

Have the triple tan pair on nest right now and the triple umber/sable pair on nest as well.
Updating my project pairs as I've got some new dragons with closer colors.

Have the triple tan pair on nest right now and the triple umber/sable pair on nest as well.
@TheWhiteHart
Hatched some new babies today!
Also have one of my ginger pairs on nest, but it is only one egg so we'll see what happens with that.

@QueenQueso
I've got some one off triple tan babies if you're interested to help you get a XXX. I haven't checked your progress so I don't know if they will be of any use to you or not. But I did get an XXX Taupe and saw you had one when I searched for others, so congrats!
@TheWhiteHart
Hatched some new babies today!
Also have one of my ginger pairs on nest, but it is only one egg so we'll see what happens with that.

@QueenQueso
I've got some one off triple tan babies if you're interested to help you get a XXX. I haven't checked your progress so I don't know if they will be of any use to you or not. But I did get an XXX Taupe and saw you had one when I searched for others, so congrats!
@Cheese That'd be great! What would you like for one? And congrats on your triples, they're so cute!
@Cheese That'd be great! What would you like for one? And congrats on your triples, they're so cute!
spacespspace 339c11633819d043625be4377a0109aecaddcd47.png INSERT TEXT HERE

3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28