Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pillar of the World - An Earth Hatchery
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28
Have a one off XXX Metals dragon and a XXX Tan snapper male for sale!
I'm not sure what to price them at so if anyone is interested, feel free to make an offer!
Have a one off XXX Metals dragon and a XXX Tan snapper male for sale!
I'm not sure what to price them at so if anyone is interested, feel free to make an offer!
@Cheese is it possible to be pinged for certain colors instead of certain pairs?
@Cheese is it possible to be pinged for certain colors instead of certain pairs?
tumblr_o5syz9KGAP1qgife0o1_1280.png
@queerprince
Absolutely! My general ping list tailors to whatever you're interested in.
@queerprince
Absolutely! My general ping list tailors to whatever you're interested in.
New babies with petals / butterfly / glimmer!
The parents do not breed XXXs but instead have a wider, colorful range that they breed for. They will be listed eventually as a set pair alongside my XXX breeders.
New babies with petals / butterfly / glimmer!
The parents do not breed XXXs but instead have a wider, colorful range that they breed for. They will be listed eventually as a set pair alongside my XXX breeders.
We've got five new babies! All such a varied mix, the first male is my absolute favorite but I just can't keep him...nonetheless, for TODAY ONLY: the XXX Tan is 1/2 off by crossroads only! Meaning, you can get him for 75k instead of 150k! Send me a crossroads and he's all yours! (Other discounts also apply, so check if you qualify for any!)

He sold!
The others are still for sale at normal price or discounted for those who qualify.
We've got five new babies! All such a varied mix, the first male is my absolute favorite but I just can't keep him...nonetheless, for TODAY ONLY: the XXX Tan is 1/2 off by crossroads only! Meaning, you can get him for 75k instead of 150k! Send me a crossroads and he's all yours! (Other discounts also apply, so check if you qualify for any!)

He sold!
The others are still for sale at normal price or discounted for those who qualify.
Can I have the Latte/Sable/Sable Female please? Wind is dominating right now so she would be 17,500 (if my math is correct :P)
Can I have the Latte/Sable/Sable Female please? Wind is dominating right now so she would be 17,500 (if my math is correct :P)
Siggy.png
@nay279
Sure thing! I'll remove her from the AH, go ahead and send the crossroads for her. c:
@nay279
Sure thing! I'll remove her from the AH, go ahead and send the crossroads for her. c:
All current dragons for sale are now 20k through crossroads only! Otherwise tomorrow they will be exalted!
All current dragons for sale are now 20k through crossroads only! Otherwise tomorrow they will be exalted!
New babies, a lot of doubles for sale.
New babies, a lot of doubles for sale.
Put up some of the dragons used in my projects for sale now.
Put up some of the dragons used in my projects for sale now.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28