Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ✿ DarkRoo Hatchery ✿ G1's & G2 Imps
1 2 3 4 5 6
{Êš¤Éž}OPEN...(again){Êš¤Éž}
{Êš¤Éž}OPEN...(again){Êš¤Éž}
emmie1___90px_by_rinny_roo-dc5f1bw.png

^_^ Roo - Hufflepuff - she/her - FR+3 ^_^
@DarknessFalls
That Maize WC.
Are you accepting 1st gen trades for her?
@DarknessFalls
That Maize WC.
Are you accepting 1st gen trades for her?
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif

I just want to say how awesome this thread looks! Also, that azure imp is sooo pretty, too bad she is completely outside my color range. Good luck guys!
I just want to say how awesome this thread looks! Also, that azure imp is sooo pretty, too bad she is completely outside my color range. Good luck guys!
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png
{Êš¤Éž}

Awww Thank you @Jinkx :D
{Êš¤Éž}

Awww Thank you @Jinkx :D

@Claritywind sorry for not getting back to you sooner its been quite a nightmare here o_o

it would mostly matter on what they are. I find i need about 30ish mates for the ones i have. I would be most willing to accept T/G/ genes/eggs and the like.
Feel free to check out the Wanted Post.
@Claritywind sorry for not getting back to you sooner its been quite a nightmare here o_o

it would mostly matter on what they are. I find i need about 30ish mates for the ones i have. I would be most willing to accept T/G/ genes/eggs and the like.
Feel free to check out the Wanted Post.
04_5_orig.png01_3_orig.png02_2_orig.png01_2_orig.png
@DarknessFalls or @RinnyRoo I would like to be on the Special Sales ping list and the link to the sales is bad on this page :L
@DarknessFalls or @RinnyRoo I would like to be on the Special Sales ping list and the link to the sales is bad on this page :L
@mes3
Allo ^_^ Just added a coupon in my special sales. Not sure if you're interested in G2 imps or not. :3 But since I changed my sale, you get pinged. :D Hope you don't mind. :3
@mes3
Allo ^_^ Just added a coupon in my special sales. Not sure if you're interested in G2 imps or not. :3 But since I changed my sale, you get pinged. :D Hope you don't mind. :3

@DarknessFalls I am interested in that first Gen 1 Wildclaw, would you accept gems and how low are you willing to go?
@DarknessFalls I am interested in that first Gen 1 Wildclaw, would you accept gems and how low are you willing to go?
@Aeolus the 800k is the lowest i am willing to take for her. I will accept gems :3
@Aeolus the 800k is the lowest i am willing to take for her. I will accept gems :3
04_5_orig.png01_3_orig.png02_2_orig.png01_2_orig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6