Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Triple Breeders
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@BeingofNature
Okay, after someone pointed out what your post actually said (I missed the part where you said your graphics are better than mine), I definitely will not be taking this thread down. Your interest check thread has very sporadic activity and has huge gaps where no one said anything about it, that's probably why it was missed by so many people. As for the graphics, that's really rude of you to say, and in addition I'd like to point out that some of the dragons in your headers aren't even triples (the imperial is shadow/shadow/thistle and the pearlcatcher is ice/white/ice - if it was your intention to allow XXYs, XYXs, and XYYs, there are already breeding associations for those). I just can't believe that I missed that and someone ELSE had to point out to me that you really asked me to take down my thread at the same time you insulted my graphics. No, I won't be taking this down. Sorry.
@BeingofNature
Okay, after someone pointed out what your post actually said (I missed the part where you said your graphics are better than mine), I definitely will not be taking this thread down. Your interest check thread has very sporadic activity and has huge gaps where no one said anything about it, that's probably why it was missed by so many people. As for the graphics, that's really rude of you to say, and in addition I'd like to point out that some of the dragons in your headers aren't even triples (the imperial is shadow/shadow/thistle and the pearlcatcher is ice/white/ice - if it was your intention to allow XXYs, XYXs, and XYYs, there are already breeding associations for those). I just can't believe that I missed that and someone ELSE had to point out to me that you really asked me to take down my thread at the same time you insulted my graphics. No, I won't be taking this down. Sorry.
___________ Incorporeal Substance ___
sev | he/they
gamedev | writer | artist
tarot adopts | pixel adopts
____9hqcHsy.png
x8YqlBy.gif
11efmKl.png
J7D1quC.png
@Vinyl
@SmirkingWolf
@RoyalSorceress
You are all free to start using our badges and advertising here! I'll put you in the list shortly
@Vinyl
@SmirkingWolf
@RoyalSorceress
You are all free to start using our badges and advertising here! I'll put you in the list shortly
sev | he/they
____9hqcHsy.png
x8YqlBy.gif
11efmKl.png
J7D1quC.png
@Moons
Thank you!
@Moons
Thank you!
I4hbsrM.png
@Moons
Username: Julia
ID #: 9843
Date: Jun 2
Rank you are applying for: tier 1
Hatchery Thread Link: here
Specialities: mulberry :)
@Moons
Username: Julia
ID #: 9843
Date: Jun 2
Rank you are applying for: tier 1
Hatchery Thread Link: here
Specialities: mulberry :)
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Julia
Welcome! I've got you up in the Breeders' Index and you can start using our badges and advertising here!
@Julia
Welcome! I've got you up in the Breeders' Index and you can start using our badges and advertising here!
sev | he/they
____9hqcHsy.png
x8YqlBy.gif
11efmKl.png
J7D1quC.png
@Moons I am not saying that my graphics are better than yours - I'dlike mine to be, but I can see that your badges are quite impressive, considering that the metallic effect you've gone for is effective - I frankly suck at metallic stuff so evidently your graphics excel at gradient work and metallic work.
And I would not insult people's art like that - I don't consider myself to be rude so I'm sorry if it looked like I was insulting you.

The sporadic activity is where me and my team have been working on graphics and text between different time zones, work and school (one such graphic maker is in the process of attending Uni so it was a lot of work on them that they had taken on! ^^; )
And so because of this I was not always online to check in on the post and continue bumping it.

The XXYs, XYYs and XYXs in the banner shows that we accept 'Fluke' pairs too - we had come across a few people in the interest thread that asked about pairs that were Triples, but next to each other on the color wheel (like a Tri-White with a Tri-Ice to make a pair)
Thus I also had to cater to that group of players.

I was politely inquiring if you wanted to take it down - of course I was a bit miffed that I had been beaten to the post by someone else, I mean who wouldn't? But if you didn't want to take the thread down that was fine - I just wondered if you wanted to and just compile it all into one thread but nope that's fine.
We can just co-exist in the forums.
@Moons I am not saying that my graphics are better than yours - I'dlike mine to be, but I can see that your badges are quite impressive, considering that the metallic effect you've gone for is effective - I frankly suck at metallic stuff so evidently your graphics excel at gradient work and metallic work.
And I would not insult people's art like that - I don't consider myself to be rude so I'm sorry if it looked like I was insulting you.

The sporadic activity is where me and my team have been working on graphics and text between different time zones, work and school (one such graphic maker is in the process of attending Uni so it was a lot of work on them that they had taken on! ^^; )
And so because of this I was not always online to check in on the post and continue bumping it.

The XXYs, XYYs and XYXs in the banner shows that we accept 'Fluke' pairs too - we had come across a few people in the interest thread that asked about pairs that were Triples, but next to each other on the color wheel (like a Tri-White with a Tri-Ice to make a pair)
Thus I also had to cater to that group of players.

I was politely inquiring if you wanted to take it down - of course I was a bit miffed that I had been beaten to the post by someone else, I mean who wouldn't? But if you didn't want to take the thread down that was fine - I just wondered if you wanted to and just compile it all into one thread but nope that's fine.
We can just co-exist in the forums.
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Moons
Username: Dragoness
ID #: 720
Date: 6/2/14
Rank you are applying for: Tier 2
Hatchery Thread Link: http://*******.com/bleakfallshatchery
Specialities: Just a Sky/Sky/Sky and Sky/Sky/Splash Coatl/Wildclaw pair for now! ^^ Might get into more blue ranges as my Lair grows!

Did you need to see the two dragons that I qualified for Tier 2 with? ^^

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=720&tab=dragon&did=3738362
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=720&tab=dragon&did=3828453
@Moons
Username: Dragoness
ID #: 720
Date: 6/2/14
Rank you are applying for: Tier 2
Hatchery Thread Link: http://*******.com/bleakfallshatchery
Specialities: Just a Sky/Sky/Sky and Sky/Sky/Splash Coatl/Wildclaw pair for now! ^^ Might get into more blue ranges as my Lair grows!

Did you need to see the two dragons that I qualified for Tier 2 with? ^^

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=720&tab=dragon&did=3738362
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=720&tab=dragon&did=3828453
1kz7OWt.png
@Dragoness
Oh my gooooood they're adorablllllllle ;w; That coatl is just the cutest thang.
I'll go ahead and get you added to the list uwu
@Dragoness
Oh my gooooood they're adorablllllllle ;w; That coatl is just the cutest thang.
I'll go ahead and get you added to the list uwu
sev | he/they
____9hqcHsy.png
x8YqlBy.gif
11efmKl.png
J7D1quC.png
@Moons
I KNOW RIGHT ;___; I got a Female Coatl, who was Sky/Sky/Splash, and her fella (who will probably get crackle instead of underbelly) was also Sky/Sky/Splash. I didn't realize until yesterday how close they were to being a triple-- so I was tempted to pick up a Sky/Sky/Sky male or female to breed to one of them (I like to split pairs like that!) and then I saw your thread and knew it was time to act! :D

I love how nice your thread looks! The buttons are awesome! How did you get them to look so clean and crisp? I've been toying around the idea of making a breeders association of dark dragons with lighter tertiaries but my buttons don't look as professional-- and I've got Photoshop to boot! x_x I might have to poke at my husband x_x I played with drop shadow, bevel/emboss/ and gradient overlays for my hatchery stuff and had fun!

Anyways!! Thank you so much for having me! ^^
@Moons
I KNOW RIGHT ;___; I got a Female Coatl, who was Sky/Sky/Splash, and her fella (who will probably get crackle instead of underbelly) was also Sky/Sky/Splash. I didn't realize until yesterday how close they were to being a triple-- so I was tempted to pick up a Sky/Sky/Sky male or female to breed to one of them (I like to split pairs like that!) and then I saw your thread and knew it was time to act! :D

I love how nice your thread looks! The buttons are awesome! How did you get them to look so clean and crisp? I've been toying around the idea of making a breeders association of dark dragons with lighter tertiaries but my buttons don't look as professional-- and I've got Photoshop to boot! x_x I might have to poke at my husband x_x I played with drop shadow, bevel/emboss/ and gradient overlays for my hatchery stuff and had fun!

Anyways!! Thank you so much for having me! ^^
1kz7OWt.png
I have a question.
I noticed a lot of people who have trips all have irishims, is that like a must have? or is it mainly because most people buy/like irishim over other genes?
I have a question.
I noticed a lot of people who have trips all have irishims, is that like a must have? or is it mainly because most people buy/like irishim over other genes?
XsyYMAb.png5cx1lc.jpgtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png5cx1lc.jpgXsyYMAb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24